“Review of Happy Angkor Wat Tour”

Happy Angkor Wat Tour
Ranked #2 of 315 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why choose us? 1. A group of professional tour guides with many year experiences and Bunleat is the founder of this group, 2. Know the best time to visit the temples, 3. Know how to avoid the crowd, 4. Know good spots for photos, 5. Know to how to take good photos, 6. Support local tour guides, 7. Our stories make stones smile.8. Our profit is to support our family, an orphanage and the blind people. 9. You won't choose the wrong tour.10. Gay/lesbians friendly.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Spent one day touring the temples with Mr. Bunvat, his knowledge of the temples is excellent and his English is very good. He knew the best ways into the temples and the best times to visit in order to avoid the crowds. He knows where the best photographs can be taken from and is very patient with a visitor who wants to take quite a few photographs. He is also genuine and conscientious man. His knowledge of the temples' history encompasses not just their history at the time of the Khmer Empire, but of what happened to them during the Khmer Rouge period and present day restoration efforts. The cold water and towels in the van were also much appreciated. I would highly recommend both Mr. Bunvat and Happy Angkor Wat tours.

2  Thank Kevin B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,592)

Reviewed October 14, 2013

A friend recommended Veasna, a wonderful tour guide whose knowledge is amazing. He arrived promptly every day, was very flexible and took us wherever we wanted. Veasna told us about the history, people and culture of the area and country. He speaks English brilliantly and is easy to understand. He took us to temples the first day and the floating village the second day. He was very patient with our millions of photos.

Thanks Veasna for an awesome 2 days.

2  Thank Jenbennhoutbay
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This tour company was professional and effective. They replied to my email promptly and were able to set up a tour for me in the space of a day, as my visit was rather last minute. The temples were amazing and the guide well-informed. I highly recommend this company.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My guide Kamsam was very good. He knew everything I asked and the car service was amazing. They drove me for a two day tour to all the important temples in Angkor. Especially the jungle temple was very impressive. If your want to know a little bit more about the history and stories behind Angkor, I can only recommend to take a guide.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Our tour guide, Bun Leat was so amazing that he inspired me to write my first ever tripadvisor post (and something I will be doing a lot more of too as it has proved to be so helpful)! Angkor Wat is amazing, but made even better by the fact that we had Bunleat. I have no idea what people do without a tour guide, let alone without Bunleat. His english is amazing, he is super smart and he is great at understanding what each person wants and tailoring the tour to your needs. We wanted great pictures and he seemed to know every cool and unique spot there was. Plus he was great about knowing when and where to take us, with the least amount of crowds. And if that isn't enough we had a really insightful conversation with him about Buddhism and I learned things I never knew about the religion. We also talked about Cambodia and he also gave great insight to his country. He doesnt just go through the motion on his tour of Angkor Wat, but really helps you understand everything around you on a deeper level. I can honestly say my friend and I spent the rest of our SE Asia trip wishing Bunleat could be our tourguide every where we went. He is by far the best tour guide I've had and you'd be a fool not to book with him!

Also, we spent 2 full days visiting the sites and felt it was a perfect amount of time. Any longer and I think all the temples would have started blurring together..