“Awesome tour guide+++ Bunleat”

Happy Angkor Wat Tour
Ranked #2 of 276 Transportation in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why choose us? 1. A group of professional tour guides with many year experiences and Bunleat is the founder of this group, 2. Know the best time to visit the temples, 3. Know how to avoid the crowded, 4. Know good spots for photos, 5. Know to how to take good photos, 6. Support local tour guides, 7. Our stories make stones smile.8. Our profit is to support our family, an orphanage and the blind people. 9. You won't choose the wrong tour.10. Gay/lesbians friendly.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Buffalo, New York, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Awesome tour guide+++ Bunleat”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I recently (Oct. 9th and 10th) visited Siem Reap and read previous reviews recommending Bunleat. We are both 67 and in good shape. There is always a little doubt when contracting a guide and we had never done that before for any trip. We can't give enough praise for the expertise, professionalism, humor, and adapting the 2 day tour to meet our expectations. He gave us not only the textbook knowledge of the temples and floating villages (a must do for anyone visiting this area), but also a compassionate inside perspective into the lives of Cambodians. One of my favorite moments was after a long day of touring and climbing (feeling like a kid again), we were in a remote temple in a sheltered room and my husband and Bunleat sat for almost 40 minutes comparing and contrasting Cambodian and American cultures. It was a very natural moment, like two old friends catching up on world news.
Of course Bunleat knew the right time to visit the larger Temples so as to maximize our time when crowds and heat were not at their peak. We traveled in an air conditioned car and were always given cold water and cold cloths after each visit during the day. The temples are amazing as were the floating villages but I can't imagine appreciating them without Bunleat.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Terri A

• Thai first
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour Guide, very informative”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Wow, we learned a lot about Angkor Wat and the surrounding temples in just two days, but the best part about the tour was learning more about the country of Cambodia from Mr Bunleat (smart Bun :) He has studied and worked hard to learn as much as possible about the temples, plus he speaks great English. Very informative, but doesn't overwhelm you with too many details. he was able to answer all our questions, while adding on with more information about the history of Cambodia.

I fell like I left with a new knowledge of the country, people and history of the area. I highly recommend Mr. Bunleat. he was very professional and dependable. Plus, he has a nice new snazzy car with great A/C!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank CSU1979
Denver, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best way to see Angkor!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

A friend recommended Happy Angkor Wat Tour and I couldn't be happier with my experience. Bunleat was very prompt and professional in organizing the tour. Kamsan was our guide for a two day tour and he was fantastic. He conducted the tour in a manner that was incredibly informative but also very fun and engaging, and this was very important to us. While the price was a bit higher than we usually aim to pay, we felt that the value was completely justified as the service and experience was priceless! Thank you Kamsan!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Zach B
Singapore, Singapore
“Knowledgeable Guide, Excellent Tour!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I was traveling on my own and as I only had a day to see Angkor Wat, I hired Bunleat after reading good reviews about him. I have found that he is familiar with and is knowledgeable about the sights. His stories were entertaining and he has a good eye for taking good photos. As I was traveling alone, his ability to take good photos is a big plus. I would definitely recommend Bunleat to visitors to Angkor Wat!

Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“O'Hail King Bunleat :)”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We chose Bunleat to be our tour guide for our August Cambodia tour simply because of his excellent credentials. He indeed deserves his top notch recommendations since he is a very cool guide. Even if we were a young group, he easily connected with us through his humor. :) When you listen to him, you'll know that he knows what he's talking about. He has deep concern for his guests that he even gave us a free shuttle service from the bus station! :)

He also loves taking pictures in strategic locations in Angkor Wat w/c we appreciate.

Along with the driver, the two of them are a great package! Hope to see them again in the future! :)

Visited August 2012