“Authentic Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
New York City, New York
“Authentic Thai Food”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Thai food is my forte and this place is probably the best Thai place in Siem Reap. The location is not that far from the old market and the interior is not that great. Honestly, they should invest more on air-conditioning. With all that said, the food is probably the only reason you want to go there. Having lived in Thailand for 16 years of my life, this is as close as it will be for real Thai food in Siem Reap. The cook is Thai and she will make it extra "Thai" when requested. They have all the standard Thai food and beyond. The taste is pretty authentic and there are lots of variety to choose from. This is the the place if you looking for authentic Thai food in Siem Reap!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank tiryang

• Korean first
“Great Test! Great Service!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I visit the restuarant eveytime I went to Siem Reap. The foods are testy and the owner are nicely. Thank you so much becuase my friends and I can enjoin eating in Siem Reap!

• Visited February 2013
Luhansk, Ukraine
“Awful experience!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Hi all,

We've been to Siem Reap with friends in the middle of February 2013. Everything was fine except this awful "cafe". First of all, nobody could understand us, though we speak English and Russian fluently, so we could just show pics at menu and hope for better (in vain). We could not even get a glass of water for children, could not explain that some dishes should be "not spicy". No aircond. My tom yum was only with some fish (not fresh and not boilt enough), the taste was the worst I've ever tried! When we asked for some ice in a glass they told "no ice outside". Can you imagine?! Never visit if you do not want to have negative emotions. Thanks!

• Visited February 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Best Thai I found in SR”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I have been eating at Thai Thai over the last 4 months. Initially I hesitated in trying it as the decor does not give the promise of the great Thai food you will receive. The owner & chef are both Thai, helping to deliver great curries, soups & other dishes. Compared to the other Thai places I tried in Siem Reap this is, in my opinion, the place to go to for Thai. Staff are lovely too. If you are looking for it, it is near the intersection of Siwatha Rd & National Road, opposite Sokha hotel (the righthand side of Sokha, not the front).

• Visited December 2012
Singapore, Singapore
“Good service; food okay”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

What struck me about this restaurant was their menu - so many dishes to choose from. The portions are also big.

• Visited June 2012