“Great Food”

Curry Walla
Ranked #111 of 913 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving Authentic vegetarian and Non-vegetarian Indian and Cambodian dishes with reasonable prices.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great value for money, the food is really good and the staff very nice.

If you are felling lazy and want to chill at the hotel you can get it delivered.

I loved it and recommend it.

There are newer reviews for Curry Walla

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I eat Indian food a lot and I can safely say this is one of the worst Indian meals I've ever had. The 'naan' cannot be described as such, more like dry unleavened bread. The chicken tikka masala was a bright red colour and the taste was very artificial. The chicken tikka was extremely salty and had a very strange taste, to the point I couldn't eat it. The saltiness indicated that the chicken wasn't fresh.

I then felt unwell afterwards.

Please avoid!

1  Thank Jacklondontown
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Great Indian food with tons of vegetarian options. Most of the vegetarian dishes run about $4 for a good portion with a heaping portion of rice. The sag paneer is absolutely delicious as was my friend's dish. Don't be dissuaded by the appearance. It is not fancy in the least, but the food is something not to be missed!

1  Thank Nohita
Reviewed March 10, 2013

i liked the lamb set meal. my family enjoyed curry walla so much we ate here twice! i've tried better versions of the gulabjamun so i was a bit disappointed. the terrific mango lassi made up for it though. i loved the free wifi!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

From the exterior this does not appear to be one of the most appealing of restaurants however we were desperate for a curry fix, it was getting late on our first night so we decided to give it a try since their menu had a good selection of veggie meals.
My hubbie ordered the veggie pakora starter which came with a selection of dips with which he was very impressed. Unfortunately it arrived as I was finishing my massala dosa however we were happy to forgive this oversight as the food was very tasty and obviously freshly cooked. We went on to order a veggie biryani and malai kofta with mutter pilau rice and garlic naan. We were asked on ordering how hot we wanted our food so playing safe we opted for mild but unless you are a curry virgin we would suggest people go straight for the medium.
The kofta was very good but the biryani didn't come with a curry sauce as we had expected which meant it was very dry. The rice and naan were good and with several local bottled beer which with tip came to about £20.00 which seemed very reasonable to us.
Later in our stay to Siem Reap we returned to Curry Wallah and found the restaurant to be packed since it only has a small number of tables. We were fortunate to just arrive as people were leaving and ordered the aloo gobi & chilli paneer mains - both medium hot - and they were delicious.
On both occasions the staff were friendly, spoke reasonable English (far better than our attempt at Khmer) and overall we thought this was a good Indian food at a very reasonable price.