“NicE”

Curry Walla
Ranked #192 of 1,003 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Serving Authentic vegetarian and Non-vegetarian Indian and Cambodian dishes with reasonable prices.
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

Located at the main street. Very near to Soma Devi Angkor hotel. Foods taste very nice. Service is good & pretty fast. The senior crew / manager takes the initative to approach customers & ask for their input on the dishes. Slight difference in the price tag shown on the board outside the hotel vs the menu booklet.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

it is a small hotel right on the main shopping area of siem reap. the food is of very good quality. the prices are also reasonable. the service staff were very good. the senior lady understood english,others a little. the angkor brand beer is also very good.

Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Ate here twice as we stayed across the road. Very cheap and plain , but meals were good for what we paid for. Good place if you're on a tight budget

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I wanted to eat for the first time in this place, I looked at the prices on the price list outside the entrance.

Chicken Massala: $3.50
Rice: $.075

So I sat down inside and was passed a menu.

Now the prices were higher: Chicken Massala: $3.75, Rice: $1.25

So of course I pointed this out to the staff, they said the prices had changed.

Needless to say I left without ordering a meal.

I will not return.

1  Thank heatherbrennan
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed à tasty dinner here tonight. My spouse & I ordered aloo gobi, basmati rice, chicken masala, fish vindaloo & garlic naan bread. The food was very tasty because we ordered everything "spicy". I found the garlic naan to be on thé dull aide, it could use a topping of roasted garlic for a more well rounded flavour.