Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Asarita Angkor Resort & Spa(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
Anantara Angkor Resort(Siem Reap)
1,134 results
All reviewstuk tukduty managerclose to the airportpub streetbreakfast buffetstar hotelthe salt water poolpool barbeautiful hotelfoot massagehotel lobbythe ground floornoodle soupdowntown siem reaptemple tourrooms are bigspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 19, 2010

We booked to stay at this hotel for six nights to fully explore Siem Reap and Angkor Wat plus surrounding temples. We enjoyed it so much that we extended our stay to twelve nights. We found it to be a little "Miracle" oasis just outside the busy, bustling and dusty city centre, but in easy reach by a relitively cheap Tuk Tuk ride. The room, service and food were all extremely good. The only downside to our stay was, with most other tourist only staying a couple of nights, it could be quite noisey in the mornings with some (inconsiderate) people going on sunrise tours to the temples i.e: slamming doors, movement of furniture and talking etc. But we would certainly return in the future.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2010

We stayed 3 nights and enjoyed the hotel very much. The lovely pool is a blessing after a day running around Angkor.
Breakfast was plentyful and proabaly one of the best in our 4 week trip around Vietnam and Cambodia.
Only thing we didn't like was the location.....its around 15mins in a tuk tuk from Siem Reap town...although the Tuk Tuk is cheap, it would be nice just to be able to walk outside the hotel for dinner without having to haggle for a fare into town. However in saying that...all the good quality resorts and hotels are located outside of town and only guesthouse or 2 star located closer.
I would definatly return and the photo's of tripadvisor and website are accurate, so i'm not posting any this time.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank golfel
Reviewed May 4, 2010

When we stayed in July 2009, the hotel was so new. the staff could hardly speak english and found it difficult to coomunicate with us. Prior to our visit the hotel had emailed us to confirm our arrival and that they will pick us up at the airport. i even emailed them a day before we left BUT upon arrival there was no one there. we waited for 20 minutes and then i decided to take a cab. when i arrived, they didnt apologise or even compensate us for the cab fare. all they said was "they forgot".
But to be fair, for the price we paid, rooms were reasonably comfortable, bathroom clean.
buffet breakfast was also good as they was a wide variet of food offered. All in all for the price we paid, it was a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gunsham
Reviewed January 29, 2010

Stayed here as a family of four with our two teenage girls four nitghts. We were very happy with the level of comfort and service offered. It was nice to have a spacious room with balcony. The rooms were interconnecting which was important for us too.

Service was also very personable and everyone was always ready to go the extra mile.

Would have liked to have seen addtional western style foods on the buffet but I guess we werer in Asia!

Although not right in the centre it costs appox $5 return to pub street or markets.

I would thoroughly recommend to anyone thinking of staying in Siam Reap. We would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank swagman1
Reviewed December 15, 2009

I stayed there in August 2009 and had an amazing stay. The hotel lobby was beautifully decorated and the staff were very friendly. The rooms were pristine and large and my room overlooked the pool. All the hotel facilities were fantastic, the pool area is very well laid out with a great bar and more than ample seating. I also used the day spa and spent 4 hours getting pampered at a great price. The staff were friendly and the breakfast was fantastic. There is nothing negative I can say of this place as it exceeded my expectations for the price I paid. Admittedly I went there in low season however it was definitely a 5 star experience for me. I definitely plan to stay there when I return to Cambodia.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business