When we stayed in July 2009, the hotel was so new. the staff could hardly speak english and found it difficult to coomunicate with us. Prior to our visit the hotel had emailed us to confirm our arrival and that they will pick us up at the airport. i even emailed them a day before we left BUT upon arrival there was no one there. we waited for 20 minutes and then i decided to take a cab. when i arrived, they didnt apologise or even compensate us for the cab fare. all they said was "they forgot".
But to be fair, for the price we paid, rooms were reasonably comfortable, bathroom clean.
buffet breakfast was also good as they was a wide variet of food offered. All in all for the price we paid, it was a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa is 5-star - Cambodian's luxury spa resort, this is a unique property. Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia's newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us...you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Miracle Resort And Spa
- Angkor Miracle Hotel Siem Reap