We stayed at the Angkor Miracle Resort as part of a Luxury Escapes package deal. We were not too sure what to expect as there was a lot of inclusions for the price we paid, however, this resort and it's fabulous staff exceeded all our expectations. We were made to feel at home from the moment we were greeted at the airport until the day we sadly left. Our package was for 5 days, but as we had been to Siem Reap several years before and knew how much there was to see, we decided to add 3 extra days. Therefore we had 8 sensational days to get to know the staff and to enjoy our holiday. I keep mentioning the staff because that was one of the highlights. They were friendly, helpful, attentive and caring and grateful for our visit to their country. There was always a genuine smile to greet us. The staff in the restaurant got to know us quite well and went out of their way to remember little things we especially liked. The staff like to engage in conversation to get to know you and also improve their language. When travelling, we always try to remember that we are in another country and experiencing their culture so we try to make an effort to understand their language just as much as they are making the effort to speak in ours, however the staff made a genuine effort to ensure that we understood what they were saying and we had no problems with language. The breakfast was quite extensive and catered for many tastes and cultures.The meals we had at the restaurant were great value and excellent quality and variety. One of the highlights was the cooking class. What a banquet! And many thanks to the chef, Sinnarong, who guided us through the ingredients and their preparation. We also especially loved the decor, both in the public areas and in our room. The rooms were clean and well maintained. And the massages!! We had 2 massages each included in our package, but we went back for more. I would particularly recommend the Aromatic Oil Massage. Though not for the fainthearted, my masseur massaged away every sore muscle in my body and I left feeling like I was walking on air. I offered to bring her home! We honestly cannot say enough good things about our stay at Angkor Miracle and we will definitely be returning as we want to continue our charity work with Sunrise Children's Village at Siem Reap. Thank you to all the wonderful staff who made our trip so memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa is 5-star - Cambodian's luxury spa resort, this is a unique property. Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia's newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us...you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Miracle Resort And Spa
- Angkor Miracle Hotel Siem Reap