“Reasonably priced rooms” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #62 of 337 Hotels in Siem Reap
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Reasonably priced rooms”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Good variety for breakfast. Good sized rooms. Good value hotel restaurant and room service. 30% off vouchers for spa. 20% off for restaurant and poolside dining. Doesn't include room service. Airport pickup and drop off.

Hotel was under renovation during our stay with drilling and hammering in the next room. No mention of it on booking.com. Luckily the staff were very accommodating with changing our room as well as giving us an upgrade. Additional services may be charged. Ie. iron board and iron, adapter etc. drilling and thumping during manicure and pedicure. Drilling and thumping during massages. A little far from city centre so tuk-tuk ride cost approximately Usd$4 each way. Shuttle only at 7pm into town from the hotel. Gym was not well maintained, small and limited. The weight machine cords were all twisted.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Family_of_thre3

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

We purchased a five night stay on "Luxury Escapes" for a VERY GOOD price, almost ten months before we used it ($AU 359 total for deluxe pool view). Situated on the National Highway, with many similarly sized resorts all along this road. The resort is of extremely high quality and the fittings, service and facilities obviously reflect this. Yes, it is approx. 4km or so out of the way from Pub Street, but depending on your fitness level, it is a flat, 45 minute stroll, (which we did - plenty to see along the way as well as tuk tuk drivers annoying you!). Tuk Tuk ride into the main streets was $US 4.00. Negotiable on the way back. The hotel did provide two shuttles in the morning and two in the evening but not return trips; obviously this limited service was so that their own restaurants and bars would be frequented more, and we had no issue with this. There were plenty of opportunites to enjoy all that the hotel as well as Pub Street had to offer.
Our room facilities and furnishings were lovely. The breakfasts were huge and with a great variety of cuisine to suit all cultures. Lunch and drinks by the pool until 8.00pm. Had dinner in the restaurant a few nights; yes.... a bit more than what you would pay in Pub Street, but by no means extravagantly over priced - very reasonable in fact, by AU dollar standards and thoroughly delicious.
The staff we dealt with (restaurant, bars, pool and spa) were all very gracious and respectful and we very much appreciated their attention and great service. Always very willing to please.
The only negative of the stay - having travelled in one of the two hottest months of the year, the pool temperature was like a warm bath and not very refreshing at all. A "first world problem', I know....just check the guide books thoroughly before you travel!!
Overall, highly recommended resort hotel with the service, facilities and ammenities that one would expect.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank beabay15
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2014

Location : just a short ride from Siem Reap International Airport. The hotel just opposite to one of the attraction place. a few restaurants nearby but must take a long walk. However, there are the tuk tuk infront of the hotel waiting for you, it cost around $3/ride (2 persons). As well the hotel provide the shuttle service to the city centre, pub street in the evening.

Room : I got an upgrade to Deluxe Cabana Room which is on the ground floor , easily to the pool access. The room is a luxury setting , quite large, nice decoration, in room facilities had provide all that you need ; slipper , bathrobe, digital safety box (can put the notebook 15"), tea and coffee maker setting. In the bathroom ; separate bathtub with a cabin shower. In addition to, there is the toilet with the hose spray shower. Overall, it is value more than the money you have paid.

Restaurant : Breakfast - there are assorted selection food for you, International food, Asian food plus homemade local food.

Lunch - should try "Fish Amok" that you should not miss and different from pub street.

Service : it is really nice 5 star touchable , the staff have well trained and quite friendly even I had stayed only short time but it made my stay so wonderful.

If I have a chance back to Siem Reap, I would prefer and will stay at Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa again. After I had stay here, I had change my mind about this hotel from the local 5 star hotel to be the clearly 5 star hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Smurfifon
British Columbia, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

We had a really great stay at Angkor Miracle. The room was big, the bed was comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. The only small drawback is that it's a little ways from the main part of town ..pub street etc. But it really isn't that far...$3-4 tuk tuk ride. I also contacted the hotel for an airport pick-up. They got back to me right away and arranged a pick-up. They were really nice to deal with and it was nice to step off the plane and have our ride ready.
I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Manila, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel with two of my best friends. It is clearly five star in facilities, comfort and luxury. The rooms were spacious, clean and comforting. The food are cheaper than if you go down pub street. Once after our whole dat temple tour we were so sore we decided to stay in the room for dinner. Room service was prompt, affordable and serving size weelre sufficient. I have met some wonderful staffs. Particularly a guy in the restaurant i am mortified to have forgotten his name, who takes the time to talk to the people, filling our glasses with water as an excuse for a chit chat.

However one particular waiter pissed me off by disregarding my question ( i was only asking what time they start serving high tea at the lounge -clearly a buying question) by motioning his hands in the gest of "dont waste your time on her" to his fellow waiter. I immediately asked for a manager and a certain mr. SAM ON OR SAM OH faced me calmly, listening. After my lament, instead of saying sorry he invited me for coffee. So that he does not miss tge point i declined. I told him i do not need coffee i need him to teach his people manners. I saw mr. SAM several times in my stay and not once did he initiate to talk to me again to see how my stay has been. Instead he clearly avoids me. That tells me he does not give a damn.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Checksay
Darwin, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

We traveled to Cambodia from 16th of Jan to 27th Jan 2014.
Took the Bus to Siem Reap 20th [should have flown]
It is a good Coach line [grand Ibis] staff are lovely and we got picked up from our beloved "King Grand boutique".Easy 8/9 hours to do 300K.
If my Wife did not have a bad back it would have been easier and have to admit i was glad when we arrived [Numb Bum].
Picked up by an overly nice gentleman from hotel.
Because it is 5 star we were a little overawed on arrival,
Impressive entrance/Lobby. Again Nice Staff!!
The room was big, with a King size Bed!!!
Nice Bathroom,Little balcony overlooking Pool area [the Pool is Salt and a good size to pull a few laps]. Usual poolside Bar and recliners so you feel a million bucks after a swim and a few "Cold Ones"
the hotel looks Well Used! I noticed the Demograph was Japanese,Chinese and a group of Poms!!. big downstairs restaurant. Breecky was great!! [Being included I got quite enthusiastic]
I Love their Eggs.
Being "The Treat" of the trip, we did a few room services which were very nice.
They have Great Bath robes provided and couldn't help doing the old "Shintaro" act all around the room.
Now!!
I booked an early wakeup for 5 am to fly back to Phnom Penh. they called the wrong room so missed flight.
Management were very apologetic and we got a heavily discounted extra night.
Don't rely on room phone. Go and do your stuff at reception so everyone is clear on times etc.
they don't speak fluent "Australian" [Hey i don't speak Cambodian!!]
They organised our day trip out to Angkor Watt.. Fab!! Amazing!! Profound!!
there should have been Angelina Land Rovers though..
All in all a really nice stay in a [for us ] Big Hotel aimed more at the Asian Family/ Work group mob.
the only niggle would be never quite enough Hot Water for the Luxury Bath soak after my Seven Samuri Workout.
Cheers.
Nev

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2014

Stayed here after getting a fantastic deal on Agoda. Excellent, copious and varied buffet breakfast, nice pool area with free towels. Didn't try the gym or spa but the gym looked to be better equipped than most hotel gyms. Rooms were excellent, spacious and with lots of amenities and regular visits from staff offering extra water, toiletries etc. Reception desk good and it was easy to arrange onward bus travel and we weren't ripped off or swindled during it like I have been elsewhere. Kept being surprised at the price we paid for what service we got, especially as they threw in a free afternoon tea (was actually big enough for a whole meal) one of the days we were there and if we had needed it would have given us free transfers to and from the airport/bus station. Easy to use safe and I never once worried about security which is not how I usually feel when travelling.

For airport travellers the location is better but you can't walk into town quickly so not so good for those travelling by bus (although we realise that most people who stay here will probably be of a wealthier clientele than us...). Also I didn't warm to the tuk tuk drivers outside who didn't like it when guests knew the real prices of things in Cambodia, and didn't want to unquestioningly pay tourist prices for everything.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends