Lovely rooms, 1 King + 1 double. Had a room facing pool with balcony (some didn't have a balcony).
Breakfast quite good, nice pastries.
Food in hotel restaurant for Dinner nice but service awful (mix ups, slow).
Kettle and tea/instant coffee making in room. Hairdryer, safe. Walk in shower as well as separate bath.
Tuks-tuks to town $3 each way. Hotel shuttle bus only every 2 hours but good if time suits you.
Free bottled water
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa is 5-star - Cambodian's luxury spa resort, this is a unique property. Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia's newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us...you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Miracle Resort And Spa
- Angkor Miracle Hotel Siem Reap