My husband and I selected Angkor Miracle Resort and Spa based on reviews I had read. The choice was perfect. This was the third hotel we had stayed at in a month-long wedding anniversary celebration. The service was excellent. We were met by Dari the Concierge who was amazingly helpful, and then welcomed by David Vann, the marketing manager, who went out of his way to make our stay perfect. Not knowing what Cambodia was going to be like, after staying at amazing hotels like Marina Bay Sands and Rasa Sayang, we were pleasantly surprised by the 5-star level of hospitality. Every member of staff we met had a smile for us. Breakfast and dinner at this hotel were excellent, with many choices. I cannot compliment enough on the service in all areas, from restaurant to concierge to hairdessing and spa. The concierge booked a car for us and a tour guide to visit the temples for a day, it was the best decision we had made. Cold towels each time we returned to the car, and bottled water, after a hot hike through the temples. David also suggested we visit the floating village by tuk-tuk - that was another great suggestion, as we saw how the villagers and ophans lived on the lake. The poverty was an eye-opener, and we donated a big bag of rice to the ophans, which we recommend to everyone to do, as they have so little. The following day was Christmas Eve and there was a great party with very nice food. The only problem I had was wearing my high heels and getting all dressed up, because the party was held in the garden it was very difficult to move around with my heels sinking into the ground with each step! Better to have had it on concrete or tiled area beside the pool, I think. We thought it was expensive at US$50/head - at that price we would have preferred being served at tables by waiters, than having to line up for food at the buffet; but what the heck, it was Christmas! We had an excellent massage, then felt so good we booked another 2 massage sessions. We were given discounts which made the experience even better. We had our hair cut at the salon which was also very good - we had such a fabulous time, we plan to return. Oh, the room we had was lovely, marble tiled bathroom, nice clean towels and bedroom, with a nice view of the pool. Thank you David, and all the staff who made our anniversary extra-special. See you again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa is 5-star - Cambodian's luxury spa resort, this is a unique property. Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia's newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us...you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Miracle Resort And Spa
- Angkor Miracle Hotel Siem Reap