We have just returned to Australia after spending four wonderful nights at the Angkor Miracle resort in Siem Reap. The hotel was immaculate, cool, peaceful and serene. The pool was magnificent and such a welcome respite from the heat. The hotel staff were just wonderful and couldn't do enough to ensure our stay was the best possible. Special thanks to Claudia from us.
The hotel provided transport down town at rgular intervals and a short journey back by tuk-tuk made travelling into twon seamless. I couldnt recommend this hotel higly enough.
Benita and Mike
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa is 5-star - Cambodian's luxury spa resort, this is a unique property. Bound by the belief that every memorable journey is a symphony of intelligent designed, breathtaking discoveries, impeccable service and all, sincere connection between people, Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa, Cambodia's newest name in luxury resorts, embodies each little experience that define just that we open our arms in warm embrace to people that matter most to us...you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Miracle Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Miracle Resort And Spa
- Angkor Miracle Hotel Siem Reap