“Great Holiday” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Suites and Sweet Resort Angkor

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
BEST WESTERN Suites and Sweet Resort Angkor
Ranked #156 of 339 Hotels in Siem Reap
Hong Kong, China
“Great Holiday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

The team in Suites and Sweet could not be more helpful - and made our stay fantastic.

Great location after touring the temples, before touring the busy downtown.
Plunge pool was well used, room was comfortable and clean.

No hesitation in recommending

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Best Western S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Suites and Sweet Resort Angkor, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so much for that great feedback .

Let me know your next stay in Best Western Suites and Sweet Resort Angkor so I could assist you again!

Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Washington, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2014

It seems this place was build with a great idea and a vision and the money run out in the meantime several times... and revived under Best Western...
Why ? - Maintenance and gardening lacking... small touches missing... A bit too far out, but they offer free Tuck tuck, just dont be to late.
Spa not operating (they just call for outside therapists and prepare in an empty bungalow).
AC great...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for taking time to post your review.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2014

Nice rooms, nice view from the deck, nice grounds. Surprisingly, there were no mosquitoes; we noticed them “fogging” the area once. We did not try the private pool or spa facilities but they looked nice. The air conditioner is in an adjacent sitting area so it keeps the rooms cool without blowing onto the bed. Breakfasts were good and so were the couple of dinners we had at the restaurant. The hotel area is not in town so it is quiet and peaceful, yet it is only a 10 minute US$3 tuk-tuk ride from town. Wi-fi worked well. Everyone of the hotel staff were very focused on providing excellent service, in a naturally caring way – not pretentious or phony. We are not accustomed to giving the highest rating but we cannot find anything we would change. They exceeded our expectations so we rate them a 5 out of 5.

1 Thank Bill_and_Konnie
Dear Valued Guests,

Such a great review, thank you so much for that.
We are glad that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Looking forward to see you again but this time with your family.

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

The facility is located in a field allowing it to build around a lagoon from which each individual suites are sweetly positioned to enjoy an evening by the "lake" from the comforts of their room's balcony. Besides the balcony is a large for your own use wading pool to cool off after a really really hot tour of the temples. The room itself is large than most BW I ahve ever been to. Breakfast was included in my booking and it was more than what I expected reading one of the reviews - a plate of danish and french bread/pastries with butter and jam, black cardamon scented coffee, a main entree of fried rice, crisp bacon, specialty sausage and eggs of your choice. This was washed off with fresh juice and ended with a late of fruits of the season. What more can I ask? The hotel also offers airport service complimentary as well as trip downtown-this is one of the minor downside. To enjoy all the amenities, the hotel is a bit way off from the hustle and bustle of downtown siem reap. Wait wait wait - the jewel in this facility is the staff. Undoubtedly friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Enriquito L
Best Western S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Suites and Sweet Resort Angkor, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you so much for that positive review and emphasizing our amenities, facilities, breakfast and service.
I am grateful to know that you had a wonderful time with us though the stay was short.
Looking forward to see you again but this time with your family.

Bunbury, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2014

My partner and I recently stayed here for 3 nights after a few days in Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville. The location was quiet and peaceful and about 15 minutes by tuk tuk from Siem Reap which was perfect for us. The hotel provides a tuk tuk service as complimentary between 6 to 10 pm and we found this to be a wonderful service. We were also very happy to find out that the airport transfer was also complimentary which was also great. Our room was spacious and clean and the private plunge pool was such a treat especially after a hot day at the temples. Only one small thing - the decking around the pool is probably due for repair but this was a minor issue. The staff were lovely, very helpful and always greeting us with a wonderful smile. I cannot recommend this property highly enough and particularly as it is one of the rare properties in Cambodia where you have your own pool at a reasonable price. It was my partner's favourite accommodation in the 11 days we spent in Cambodia.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Valued Guests,

Greetings from Siem Reap !
Thank you so much for posting review to Trip Advisor

It was pleasing to read your positive comment this was indeed most pleasing!!

Please do let me know if you plan on returning so that I could assist your requirements.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

Recently stayed here with my partner for 7 nights. Found the location was great, it is very quiet and peaceful as it is a ten minute tuk tuk ride to Siem Reap. This was no problem as they are free between 6 - 10 pm, and only 3 dollars one way if you get one at any other time. We had to get a few things looked at in our room, the air conditioner stopped working on our first night, the shower was blocked and the toilet had trouble flushing, however as soon as this was mentioned to the staff they were all fixed straight away. The staff were very friendly and helpful for our entire stay. We regularly ate at the restaurant and found the food to be very good. Overall we enjoyed our time here and would stay again.

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for sharing your recent stayed with us to Trip Advisor.
I will share your comments with our team members as feedback is what we learn from and what assists us in improving on what we do in all areas.
Again thank you and let me know your next trip visit to Best Western Suites and Sweet Resort Angkor so I could assist your requirements personally.

Best Regards,
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

My daughters and I stayed at the Best Western Suites in Siem Reap for 4 nights over the Easter weekend. The accommodations were nice and comfortable. The staff was helpful and friendly. The food was good. We ate in the restaurant and had room service. Breakfast was included in the room rate; however, the breakfast lacked variety and was the same every day. We had a huge spider in our room that we saw before going to sleep. The staff was kind about coming to kill it because it was too high for me to reach. However, it did creep me out a bit. I think that's part of being in a lesser developed area of the world. Also, the safe was broken, so I was unable to use it. The room was cleaned, and all of my items were fine. The room/suite was very spacious, and my daughters loved having our own plunge pool. The hotel is located outside the city center which was nice for me and my daughters. If you want to be close to the night scene, I'd stay in the city. If I traveled to Siem Reap again, I would stay here and had an overall very good experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Best Western S, Manager at BEST WESTERN Suites and Sweet Resort Angkor, responded to this review, April 27, 2014
Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for posting your freview to Trip Advisor.
I am glad to know that you and your two beautiful daughters had a wonderful stay with us.
Although that everything was not perfect, well at least overall, your experience was that of a positive one.

Best Regards,