Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market)
Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Ways to Experience Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market)
from $25.27
More Info
from $41.03
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Bodia is a top notch spa, we had a couples 90min massage it was by far the best relaxation massage I’ve had. The premises are gorgeous, clean and elegant. The room set up was lovely and conducive to relaxation, the staff are very professional and welcoming. It was worth every cent!! Totally recommend.

Date of experience: March 2019
Ratanak V, Owner at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

First off, I never write reviews but I wanted to for Bodia. There’s a reason Bodia is a higher price than the everyday massages offered around Siem Reap. Bodia is on another level of quality, service and general experience. From the moment I walked into the spa the staff was lovely and attentive. I was able to book in a massage on the same day. There were loads of options to choose from and I don’t think you could possibly go wrong with whatever you choose.

It’s a classic spa I would expect to find in a high-end hotel but still very reasonably priced!

One of the best massages I’ve ever had in all honesty.

Reviewed March 29, 2019

I had a massage in my resort and found the masseur unskillful, unenthusiastic and didn't have enough strength, I found Bodia by accident when I walked around the Pub Street area. Meun was the masseur and he is very friendly and hospitable, he has the strength and the skillset to give great deep tissue massages. He was so good I returned the next day and had the three-hour Tropical Moisturize treatment that included a massage, facial, body wrap with mango and honey, and body scrub. I also found the staff friendly and helpful. The place is beautifully decorated with Asian and Western style interior. For a three-hour treatment that cost $66 USD, I found it very reasonable for something like that would cost $300 - $400 USD in a five-star resort or cruise ship. It's a bargain and I love a bargain!

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friend were randomly looking for a decent massage place and found Bodia in old market. The environment was really good and relaxing, service was great !

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Meun Sameas which is a perfect staff for my massage . I rarely took guy for massage but I was in the wrong thought . He was perfect with his skillful and politeness. He understood my tiredness feeling during my business trip at there . When my wife and family there , I strongly recommend him to them . Bravo for his skillful massage . Keep going dude .. cheers !