Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market)
Open today: 10:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Ways to Experience Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market)
from $25.31
More Info
from $41.03
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 29, 2019

I had a massage in my resort and found the masseur unskillful, unenthusiastic and didn't have enough strength, I found Bodia by accident when I walked around the Pub Street area. Meun was the masseur and he is very friendly and hospitable, he has the strength and the skillset to give great deep tissue massages. He was so good I returned the next day and had the three-hour Tropical Moisturize treatment that included a massage, facial, body wrap with mango and honey, and body scrub. I also found the staff friendly and helpful. The place is beautifully decorated with Asian and Western style interior. For a three-hour treatment that cost $66 USD, I found it very reasonable for something like that would cost $300 - $400 USD in a five-star resort or cruise ship. It's a bargain and I love a bargain!

Date of experience: March 2019
Ratanak V, Owner at Bodia Spa Siem Reap (Old Market), responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

Me and my friend were randomly looking for a decent massage place and found Bodia in old market. The environment was really good and relaxing, service was great !

Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

Meun Sameas which is a perfect staff for my massage . I rarely took guy for massage but I was in the wrong thought . He was perfect with his skillful and politeness. He understood my tiredness feeling during my business trip at there . When my wife and family there , I strongly recommend him to them . Bravo for his skillful massage . Keep going dude .. cheers !

Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

I did not really like massage or body treatment. Some friends visited Siem Reap in September 2018 and i chose Bodia Spa for them ramdmoly and i ordered a 90 minutes bodia tonic.

It has been more than 6 months that i come to bodia spa once every two weeks to treat my body after intense gym session and yoga practice.

Bodia spa became my Me time due to one person: Mr Sam-Therapist from Bodia. He treated my body from so many pains, find every single nod in my back and explain to me the benefits from the differents plants and massages.

Reviewed March 20, 2019

I went a few days ago to this spa for a treatment. The welcome at the reception is very bad, the ladies are not treated the people as a guest but much more like a number, the impression when I seat was very bad. Maybe they should be aware that is the guest who pays the salary and needs to take care of them on top in a spa. The room is clean, no music, staff speaking in the corridor during all massage. My therapist works there for 4 years as he told me and I can tell it was a terrible bad massage. He need to go back to train. A the end I think the price was too expensive for the quality of the service. There is another spa in town better. Its the second time I come and I see that the service become worst and worst. Maybe the management should revise the system. In the end, you receive tea and one pastry before to pay. when i left nobody to thank me, they are discussing between themselves. I will surely not coming back there and will never recommend this spa.

8  Thank Beber2525

Hello ! Thank you for your feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services due to customers remarks. We hope next time we will get the 5 stars grade !