“My spa of choice in Siem Reap”

Bodia Spa Siem Reap
Ranked #10 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in a haven of greenery, a stone’s away from the mythical Angkor Wat, Templation spa by Bodia is the perfect place to recover from a long day of temple exploration. Treat yourself with a fruity vitamin facial or a decadent chocolate and coffee body scrub to delight your senses.
London, England, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“My spa of choice in Siem Reap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

Clean, quiet, comfortable. An oasis within a very busy city. And the prices are quite reasonable. I also appreciate the fact that they give discounts to people working in NGO's. That in itself is a reason to go to them rather one of the other spas.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Sue G
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, April 28, 2014
Dear Sue,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback and your valuable time taking to comment on us.
We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew.
We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can.
Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.

Most sincerely yours,

• Korean first
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“terribly inconsistent”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

went twice, the first time was wonderful. got a facial in a private room with a shower on the third floor. the second time, I was taken to the second floor in a tiny hole with dividers that separated the room from a kitchen(?) sink and another "room." constant noise, people coming in to turn on tabs to wash towels!!, chatting and laughing loudly, dropping things on the ground, loud clanging noise, just unbelievable. to make things much worse, multiple mosquito bites. the masseuse didn't even massage the neck and shoulders, although the package came with both a facial and the upper body massage. she spoke no English, kept insisting that the service was over. gave up trying to tell her that the service was inadequate, extremely frustrated with all the noise, mosquitos, incompetency of the staff. overall a terrible, terrible experience.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank jingoist81
Dear Customer,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

Thank you for posting your review with us.

We truly understand your disappointment based on the experience you described.
Unfortunately, after questionning people through your comment, it seems the day you visited us was the party of the hotel next to our Bodia Spa.
We are truly sorry for the inconvenience you experienced at our usually welcoming and quiet Spa!
We will make sure that it won’t happen again and keep Bodia Spa quiet and peaceful as it should be

We are looking into your comments and we have passed it onto the relevant executives and the person concerned. This is the first complaint we received so far regarding this matter and we will make sure it is the last as well. We really want to apology.

Bodia Spa team takes pride in our service standards. We have valued your comments greatly as an invaluable tool to improve our service standards. We do look forward to welcoming you again so that you can appreciate our improvement regarding this regrettable mistake that you gave us the comments.

Very truly yours,
Bodia spa team
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I had the 3 hour relaxation package at bodia spa, with Mei as my masseuse. Everything was fabulous! The spa itself is very modern and surprisingly large. I was greeted with welcome tea and cold towel. It took them just a few minutes to prepare my room, during which I browsed their store and product lines. The treatment included a massage, scrub, moisture treatment and facial. The scrub was probably the best I'd ever had, and the vitamin facial was great, even for someone like me with highly sensitive skin. I thought the cost ($65), was also incredibly reasonable for the services. To be sure, you can find cheaper places for spa services in siem reap. Bodia spa is on the higher end for the area. But I highly doubt the cheaper places have as qualified a staff, as good services, or facilities. All in all this place is very reasonably priced for the five star services received.

Dear Mary,

Thank you very much for your such a glowing review !

I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your Relaxation package with us and I will pass along your kind words to Mei, your therapist, and all of our team !

Hoping to welcome you again in our Cambodian cocoon!

Yous trully,

Bodia Spa Team
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A little bit of heaven on earth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Bodia Spa welcomes the weary traveller with the gracious serenity of front desk staff and only gets better as you're led through beautifully designed retreat centre into some serious pampering by masseuses devoted to their craft and your well-being.
Fair to say I happily spent the better part of my vacation in their hands!

Visited April 2014
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear guest,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!
hope you had a nice flight back to Australia!

thank you very much for posting such a glowing review from us!
To be called heaven on make us so happy as it is exactly what we are looking for, looking like a tiny piece of paradise!

We hope to welcome you in our Cambodian Cocoon soon

Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

As a health worker, I can tell when something is only a ``joke`` or not...These guys are extremely professionals. I went to Bodia twice in my short stay in Siem Reap. The good treatment starts on the reception, then it follows to the cosy massage rooms upstairs (very nice decorated). The therapist start explaining what she would do, and each time she would do something different, she would explain again- what makes you more confident about the treatment (she was doing it in a very low voice and very politely). Obviously, they will not solve all your muscular-skeletal old problems in one or two sessions, but it will, indeed, help a lot to relax and feel special. The respectful way the treat you is also an asset. Enjoy.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Ana B
Dear Ana,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!
Thank you so much for your incredibly kind words, and for the positive feedback on your time spent at Bodia Spa particularly with regard to our team and your interactions with them, which I’ll be sure to pass on.

I am really pleased you were able to relax and enjoy everything Bodia SPA has to offer with our ‘’Always Included’’ rates. Our goal is for you to not have a care in the world from the moment you arrive on our tiny piece of paradise.

On behalf of the Bodia Spa team, it was an absolute to receive you and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
Yours Sincerely,