“My favorite therapist in Siem Reap !”

Bodia Spa Siem Reap
Ranked #9 of 106 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in a haven of greenery, a stone’s away from the mythical Angkor Wat, Bodia Spa is the perfect place to recover from a long day of temple exploration. Conceived as a sheltering cocoon and using organic products, Bodia Spa is an absolute sensory experience dedicated to pampering both body and soul in the most natural way possible. Treat yourself with a fruity vitamin facial or a decadent chocolate and coffee body scrub to delight your senses.
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I discovered Bodia Spa for the opening in Summer 2013.
Such a luxury place in the center of the city ,at 50 m of Pub Street.
I had the opportunity to try a free 10mn energetic massage ,and I love it !!!!!!!
Two week later ,I book a energetic massage with a male therapist . Top quality service ,professional staff ,charming amosphere, my therapist named Som Seyha was great ! I have been surprised of his kindness,detail orientated ,as room temperarure ,strength of massage and always attending if any pain occured .I was impressed !!
Back in November I came recently after sport activities ,no issue with booking ,I had my great massage with my favorite therapist Seyha .
I highly recommend Bodia Spa to anyone looking for a great massage at good value price ,and when you leave you say .........I will come back again .
Nice items to buy in the shop to extend the dream!
Jean

Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Jean Marie

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa,
We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback and your valuable time taking to comment on us.
we will also pass congrats to Seyha which would be happy to welcome you back again next time as you used to come often to our place.
We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew.
We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can. Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.
Most sincerely yours,

Bodia Spa team

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Reading the review now after visiting the spa, we are very disappointed that the same poor customer service happened to us even though the spa management promised that this will never happen again back in 2012. Upon visiting the spa, we asked that whether we can use the discount voucher on the map for all of us as we are paying together, and the answer is No. We are required to find hotels who give out those free maps to get another two copies. However after we return back to the spa with required maps, we find there are a stack of maps just near the reception desk on the other entrance!

I hope when the spa management made a promise on tripadvisor in response to customer feedback, they can actually execute it!

3  Thank Littlericeball
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for your valuable feedback.

We are disappointed to see that you did not get the high quality of service we expect to give to our customers.

However, we take good note of you remarks to improve our service standards and we remain grateful for it.

Most sincerely yours,

Bodia SPA Team

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Fantastic place. Really stylish, clean, cosy even if Western-looking. Top quality service and really good and experienced massage givers. It's on the expensive side but no place for comparison with the average massage or spa places around. Amazing experience!

Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Kalian,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa
Thank you very much for posting your positive review with us. it is good to get such a nice feedback about your experience.

Better than a simple treatment / massage, Bodia SPA offers an absolute sensory experience trough know-how based on a real knowledge of the human body and a visually appropriate atmosphere. All our therapists are well trained and have few years’ experience.

We also use only high quality products 100% naturals we make by our own in order to get the best results from our treatments.
We genuinely understand that our menu can seem expensive but it is not in reality comparing to the quality we provide to our valuable guests.

Hoping to welcome you back in our Cambodian cocoon

best regards,

Bodia Spa Team

Reviewed November 1, 2013

At the recommendation of the Management of Sala Lodges, we visited Bodia Spa during our first trip to Siem Reap in July. The facilities were top quality, the staff were professional and friendly and the massages were just great. We loved it! We came back to Siem Reap in October and Bodia Spa was again a highlight of our trip. Thanks to Seyha in particular for the great massages and very warm welcome! We highly recommend Bodia Spa to anyone looking for a great massage venue to unwind from all the temple-trekking!

Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Chris,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa

thank you for your nice review about our spa services on trip advisor.
Sala Lodges is our special partner for more than one year now and we are very glad you appreciated your treatment and your stay with them.

Bodia spa is conceived as a sheltering cocoon using organic products and an absolute sensory experience we would like to provide each of our customers, and it seems you had appreciated.
We will pass congratulations to Seyha wich is one of our best therapists. He will be happy to know that his name has been told and recomended on your coment.

we hope to welcome you one more time in one of our spa in Cambodia.

yours trully,

Bodia spa team

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Friends and I stopped by this spa during our last day in Siem Riep to unwind from temple hopping. Highlights below:

RESERVATIONS: We made reservations the morning of and were able to get in.
STAFF: SO nice and accommodating. But then again, I think the people of Cambodia are just beautiful.
BACK, HEAD, SHOULDER MASSAGE: I got this one for 60 minutes and paid $28.00. Excellent massage and even started snoring towards the end. 60 minutes felt like 10 minutes. Wish they offer 90 minute sessions.
MANICURE/PEDICURE: $10.00 for mani and $12.00 for pedi. I was honestly hoping for a cheaper price, but it was fine. Nothing spectacular about this other than they made me lie down on the massage table for this. Thought it was a bit weird, but it was just fine.

Debating about going back again tomorrow for a facial!

1  Thank Yunmi O
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Yunmi,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa

thanks for such a positive feedback regarding our services.
we are waiting for you for the facial treatment we hope would be as good as the treatment you got

we are looking forward to welcoming you one more time in our cambodian cocoon

your Bodia spa team