“The best SPA in Siem Reap” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bodia Spa Siem Reap

Bodia Spa Siem Reap
Ranked #10 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in a haven of greenery, a stone’s away from the mythical Angkor Wat, Templation spa by Bodia is the perfect place to recover from a long day of temple exploration. Treat yourself with a fruity vitamin facial or a decadent chocolate and coffee body scrub to delight your senses.
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“The best SPA in Siem Reap”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

Very nice facilities, the spa menu is quite complete, with 3 or 4 different kind of massages, as well as several full treatments, like facials,body wraps, scrubs, etc

Their staff is awesome, one of the best masseuse I ever had is Ms. Soen Ravy, she is super professional and dedicated.

1 Thank Fernando E
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

thank you very much to share your nice experience at Bodia Spa.
''the best spa in Siem reap'' sounds good to us, we really enjoy such a good compliment.

Next time, we hope to welcome you with a warm cambodian hospitality again.

yours sincerely,

Bodia spa team

• Korean first
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Bodia”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stumbled across this place and decided to have 2 treatments - facial and massage which were great. It was so good we went back again for another treatment. The environment is serene and staff attentive and professional.

1 Thank Kenny165
Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa

It is still a pleasure to be congratulated as you kindly do posting you nice feedback about our services.

Our staff is happy to welcome you when you want
See you soon

yours Sincerely

Bodia spa team
Eugene, Oregon
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“I will be coming back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Very professional services and staff. I have had pedicures, (and they are one of only a few places that have the SANITIZING equipment for tools) waxing and massage and am very pleased. I have no complaints and think that they are providing an excellent service in an incredible environment that they have created there! I definitely recommend! I have been to Bodia with my husband, by myself and with a friend and every time has been great!

Visited July 2013
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Dear Melissa,

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to post your review of our welcoming spa. Coming from USA your comments are especially rewarding so thank you very much from the whole of our team.

We do hope to see you back again, so please consider us your home from home.

Bodia Spa Team
Rockdale, Australia
235 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 331 helpful votes
“90 Min's of total Relaxation with 2 professional male staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

During my 7 night stay in Siem Reap from 03/08/13 to 10/08/13 I had decided to call into Bodia Spa on Sunday 04/08/13, the staff on the reception desk were very helpful & polite, after deciding which treatment would suit my needs I decided on a 90 min's massage & received a total relaxing professional massage by 2 male masseurs, 4 hands for 90 min's & felt like my entire body was lifting from the massage table, the spa is very clean and spotless & your able to shower before & after the massage. The 2 young guys were very friendly & professional, when entering into the spa you will notice a good range of products for sale, at the end of my massage I felt like I could have slept for an entire week. The spa isn't expensive with many choices offering treatments for female & male clients, for my 90 min's massage the total cost was USD $55.00. Just a kind reminder after the massage go & visit the book shop next door to U-Care Pharmacy on the ground level, an interesting selection of books DVD's Postcards and gifts.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Stephen N
Dear Stephen,

we hope your flight back to Australia was fine.

On behalf of all of the staff thank you very much for your review.

We are immensely lucky to have such a good team, they all strive to improve everyday through hard work and a huge amount of effort so it is so rewarding for them to read your comments.

thanks also for the nice pictures you have been posted, they are really nice and well represent our spa's environement

hoping to see you soon coming back to our cambodian cocoon

Bodia Spa team
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great hands!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Thank you! So good we came 4 times in 4 days! You get what you pay for. Mr Bora will welcome you! Russ & Akira, London

2 Thank rrussb
Rantanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear Russ and Akira,

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback and your valuable time taking to comment on us.
We also hope that you enjoyed your time in the kindom of wonders.

Bora is, indeed, really happy to give a warm welcome to our bodia spa's guests, with more than 4 spoken langages.
We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew. We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can.

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.

Most sincerely yours,