“The Very Best Spa in Siem Reap”

Bodia Spa Siem Reap
Ranked #10 of 94 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in a haven of greenery, a stone’s away from the mythical Angkor Wat, Templation spa by Bodia is the perfect place to recover from a long day of temple exploration. Treat yourself with a fruity vitamin facial or a decadent chocolate and coffee body scrub to delight your senses.
Hove
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The Very Best Spa in Siem Reap”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I dropped in on the spa in Pub Street after four exhausting days of visiting temples. The welcome was warm and friendly and helpful. The décor was relaxing, stylish and soothing. The masseur was young, but professional; undoubtedly well trained, an expert in technique, and he inspired confidence. I think I probably had the best massage and body scrub I have ever had. His name was Seyha, and I thoroughly recommend him. The Bodia Spa in Siem Reap is a godsend, and if you’re there and in need of a little pampering in expert hands, don’t hesitate to go. It’s worth every cent.

2 Thank Michael C
Chan In V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Michael,

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback and your valuable time taking to comment on us.

Thanks for your good comment about Seiha, we will congratulate him from you, he is a very popular therapist indeed and very professionnal also.

We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew. We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can. Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.
sincerely yours,

• Korean first
Stockton Springs, Maine
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent services, rates, and attention”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was truly a relaxing experience. I am a licensed massage therapist, and the services were wonderful. Lots of attention to detail. You will pay more for a massage at Bodia, but it is well worth it. After a week of building with Habitat for Humanity, I really needed a massage and so happy I found Bodia. I highly recommend a spa package - I had the 75-minute body (Thai) massage, body scrub, hydration and facial. Three hours for $62. I tried the $8/hour body massage at my three-star hotel before visiting Bodia - the most unpleasant massage experience. You get what you pay for. Considering Bodia's amenities, it was money well spent.

Visited July 2013
Chan In V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear Patty,

We hope that you had a nice flight back to USA

it is also really nice to get a licensed massage therapist's mind very good because you know how it is difficult to maintain high standart to give % satisfaction.

good to hear also that you like our Bodia Nature products, hoping they reflect well quality of treatments we except to give.
Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.

Copenhagen
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great massage - nice spa”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife and I tried different massage places in Siem reap and this was the best. It was also the most expensive, but it was for sure worth the extra cost.

The massage was great - we both tried the 4-hand massage - and the spa was well decorated, had a nice atmosphere and seemed clean. If/when I come back to seem reap, I will come here for a massage :)

Visited July 2013
Chan In V, Public Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear valuable guest,

Our APSARA INDULGENCE massage is one of our succesfull treatments. It is really often choosen and give 100% satisfaction

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.

Bodia spa team
New York City, New York
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Fantastic.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

What a majestic experience. After conquering Angkor Wat for 3 days and earning for some serene experience in the midst of a dusty noisy town, I was so happy to find this gem. The design of the spa, the attention to detail, cleanliness, quietness, open space - all very welcoming right from the start. You're greeted with a offer of a cup of tea - to my surprise, custom made, not some Lipton-variety tea bag type. Then a staff member takes your shoes and places them in a wooden box that is then tucked in the wall behind a reception (just in case you circled temples in $1000 shoes, they're certain to be there when you get back) - great concept. And the massage I got! UNBELIEVABLE! I normally prefer a male masseuse, but this time I didn't request one, and I am so glad. My masseuse, a young woman whose name starts with Ch (shame I don't remember as she deserves all the credit for such review), was the most skillful one of all masseuses I've tried throughout my South East Asian stay. I had a body wrap and reflexology feet massage, which made my feet feel forget all running, hiking and biking under the blazing sun, and prepared them for another 3 months of rigorous hiking ahead. It was so good that the next day I went back for the Bodia classic and chose the lengthiest option they had. This time I specifically asked for the same masseuse and was not disappointed. Her skillful strong hands (surprising for her tiny fragile frame) make you forget all the aches you had from carrying your suitcases or backpacks. And she was so gentle and careful in the areas that seemed to be sunburned, if she felt that something might hurt or if your feet are swollen a little she adjusted her pressure gradually. And what manners! So professional, so gentle. Didn't ask me useless questions, didn't talk about herself, and didn't hint on giving a good tip like I endlessly heard in Thailand in places that charged double of Bodia prices. The experience was totally worth it, and I just wish I had more time to come back again. Thank you!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank JulsVern
Dear Valuable Guest,

We hope your flight back to NY was fine.

we ve been through your comments and we have passed it onto the relevant executives and the person concerned who is maybe Ms Chivoeun.

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again

Bodia spa team
Wellington, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Not as professional as Bodia in Phnom Penh, but still a good massage.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I loved Bodia Spa in Phnom Penh so decided to have another massage in Siem Reap.

The spa it's self was beautiful and very clean and the staff were very welcoming, but I couldn't help but compare the experience to the one we had in Phnom Penh.

From the get go the staff were not as organised or 'polished' and the couples room we had our massage in had not been set up properly so we had to wait wile the two masseuses rushed around trying to find things. The two massuses also spoke and were laughing throughout the massage. All in all the massage was wonderful but it was nowhere near as relaxing as the one we had in Phnom Penh.

Visited July 2013
Chan In V, Guest Relations Manager at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Valuable guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and for your valuable feedback.

We are disappointed to see that you did not get the high quality of service we expect to give to our customers. Please note that satisfaction of our customers is our main priority, every day.
We are truly sorry for the inconvenience you experienced at our usually welcoming and quiet Spa.
We will make sure that it won’t happen again and keep Bodia Spa quiet and peaceful as it should be.

Anyway thanks for your recommendation regarding our spa in Phnom Penh.

we take good note of you remarks to improve our service standards in Siem Reap and we remain grateful for it.