“Bodia Bliss”

Bodia Spa Siem Reap
Ranked #10 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in a haven of greenery, a stone’s away from the mythical Angkor Wat, Templation spa by Bodia is the perfect place to recover from a long day of temple exploration. Treat yourself with a fruity vitamin facial or a decadent chocolate and coffee body scrub to delight your senses.
Vancouver, Canada
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Bodia Bliss”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Yes this pricer than your street corner massuese on pub street but the enivornment is serene, private, and unique. The staff is discrete and well trained. And Hygenic! I especially like looking at the floating lotus flower in a dish when I chose to open my eye below the massage table. I had a blissful 90 minute massage. Use the 15% off coupon available at the airport.

Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Dear Tashcyn,

Thank you very much for your such a glowing review !

We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your 90 minutes massage at Bodia Spa and we will pass along your kind words to all of our team !

• Korean first
Pattaya, Thailand
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Excellent 4 hand massage but a little pricey”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

Bodia is loacted just down from the corner of Pub St. The facilities are first class and the massage menu is extensive. I choose the 1 1/2 hr four hand massage with oil. I showered in the room before and after the massage. The back rub was especially nice. The entire massage was lovely but the fee was a little pricey. Excellent spa and massage in a very convenient location.

Visited March 2013
Dear Odennyo,

Thank you very much for your such a glowing review !

We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your 4 hands massage with us and we will pass along your kind words to all of our team !

Better than a simple massage, Bodia SPA offers an absolute sensory experience trough know-how based on a real knowledge of the human body and a visually appropriate atmosphere. All our therapists are well trained and have few years’ experience.

We also use only high quality products in order to get the best results from our treatments.

We genuinely understand that our menu can seem expensive but it is not in reality comparing to the quality we provide to our valuable guests.

California
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2013

We went to the Bodia Spa connected to the Heritage Suites. We scheduled our treatments via email and kept changing our mind about what time and which services we wanted and the spa was extremely accommodating. Ultimately, we got the foot reflexology and the bath. The treatment room is well appointed and smartly decorated. I loved that you got to lay down during the foot massage. The therapists adjusted the pressure to your desire and we both had a great experience. The massage was healing and relaxing at the same time. I have never seen so many beautiful flowers in a bath tub before and the therapists leave the room and let you stay in the bath as long as you want. All around an extremely relaxing experience and one that I would highly recommend.

Visited February 2013
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, June 25, 2014

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

On behalf of all of the staff thank you very much for your review.

We are immensely lucky to have such a good team, they all strive to improve everyday through hard work and a huge amount of effort so it is so rewarding for them to read your comments.

Best regards,

Bodia Spa Team
Canberra, Australia
269 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 269 helpful votes
“Nice, but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I visited the branch at Heritage Suites (judging by the information at the top of the page, there's also a branch in town) as I was staying there. I had the apsara indulgence massage, where two therapists massage you at once, it was certainly indulgent! The therapists didn't seem to know how much pressure was appropriate, but they did always increase/decrease it when I asked.
The massage was in a lovely suite with a big bath tub, the tub didn't actually work but they let me move suites when I said that I wanted to have a soak after my massage.
This spa is very expensive for Southeast Asia (at about 2/3s the price of my neighbourhood massage place in Australia, it's expensive in comparison to other spas, not just in comparison to street massage places), but I think it's worth it for (if you're staying at the hotel) the convenience.

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

Thank you for posting your review with us.

I am really pleased you were able to relax and enjoy everything Bodia SPA has to offer even if you felt tat you had to adapt the pressure of the massage.

Moreover, better than a simple massage, Bodia SPA offers an absolute sensory experience trough know-how based on a real knowledge of the human body and a visually appropriate atmosphere. All our therapists are well trained and have few years’ experience.

Best regards,

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommended Spa Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013

It has good level of comfort with reasonable price package. I had the Basic Full Body Massage with Body Scrub and Facial at $65. I checked in around 10 pm for a 3 hour treatment but they gladly extended the treatment beyond 12 midnight after closing hour. The massage was nothing excellent but the body scrub and facial massage are a must try. I felt my skin glow the day after. The interiors are presentable, you wouldn't mind walking barefoot kind of clean and ambiance was relaxing. The best part is they accept credit cards, so you won't deplete your cash budget.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank darice_uy

Thank you very much for your such a glowing review !

We are very happy to see that you enjoyed your Body and Facial Scrub and we will pass along your kind words to all of our team !