“I want more”

Bodia Spa Siem Reap
Ranked #11 of 94 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in a haven of greenery, a stone’s away from the mythical Angkor Wat, Templation spa by Bodia is the perfect place to recover from a long day of temple exploration. Treat yourself with a fruity vitamin facial or a decadent chocolate and coffee body scrub to delight your senses.
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“I want more”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Siem Reap have street massages everywhere for almost nothing. Bodia is a spa that escalated another level of comfort and perfection, from the attention to details, to the treatments, it is not cheap, but it is comfort for a better price that you will no find back at home. This was my treat to my friend and of course for me, you need to make a reservation and they required $10USD to reserve, as we have the 3 hours treatment, massage, body scrub and facial, they welcome you with a cold tea and cold little tower to fresh you up, you will be walk to a suite in where you have a shower to get ready for the next step, the experience is relaxing and peaceful, the 3 hours go to fast, but the results are amazing, your skin looks beautiful and you feel ready for the next adventure. If you visit Siem Reap, give you the treat of going to Bodia, all the staff is great, smiling and they don’t hurry you up, they accept mayor credit cards. You will be thanking me after you treatment is over.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Chamariapa
Chan In V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Dear guest, thank you !
All our team were really happy to read your long message !
We make our best for our guest to be satisfied, and it works !

We hope to welcome you soon !

Chan In and Bodia SPA team !

• Korean first
New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Consider it the best non hotel spa in siem reap”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Antarctic design p. great massage and facial. Kind and considerate staff and beautiful decor. Only complaint was that I got two mosquito bites while getting my massage

Visited January 2013
Chan In V, Responsable relations clients at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your great comment.
We never had any problems with mosquitos... we will try to find a solution !
Thank you one more time, we do our best, every day, to maintain the quality of our treatments.

Hope to welcome you again,

Chan In and the Bodia Team
Fethiye, Turkey
112 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Wonderful treatment”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I went to Bodia yesterday. My husband had a 90 minute massage and I had a 3 hour treatment. We decided that despite the prices being a little higher than other places locally we felt it may be worth it not to use the other more noisy, grubbier looking places around. We were 100% right. The staff are experts and worked magic and are just lovely.The premises are spotless with a spacious, attractive & relaxing environment. My husband and I were even in the same room for our treatment having been offered the choice to go together or in separate rooms. If we come to Siem Reap again we will definitely use Bodia Spa again. Compared to the UK prices they are brilliant value and are of at least the same (if not better in some cases) standard.

1 Thank Helen572
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time to write us a comment.
We are happy to see that you really enjoyed the treatment !!!
We hope to welcome you again soon !

Chan In
Auckland, New Zealand
3 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I went with a large group of girls for a first massage (1 hour, aromatherapy) and immediately booked to come back the next day for another and also a facial. I agree with the other 5 star ratings given. The rooms were beautifully decorated, it was clean, smelled nice, and above all the staff were very professional. I was asked whether I wanted a soft, medium or hard pressure, and the pressure was checked once the massage began. It was pricey compared to other places in Cambodia, but the level of service can in no way be compared to those other places. Compared to NZ or UK prices it is still extraordinarily cheap and good value for money. I would rate the rooms and the service as the same (and in some instances better) than the massages I've had in 4 and 5 star hotels. If you are in Siem Reap or Phnom Penh I would highly recommend you visit this place.

Visited January 2013
Chan In V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

We are so happy to read your comment.
It seems that you really enjoyed our new individual rooms.
Thank you again for all the therapist. They really work hard to provide the best quality !
We hope you had a great trip in Siem Reap !

Chan In and the Bodia SPA team
Sydney, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Still the best spa in Cambodia !”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We've reviewed this spa before, but a 2nd review is deserved.

Coming back a year later, we've stopped in Siem Reap on our way home to Sydney.
The Bodia Spa has been expanding and is now almost 3 times larger. They've been focusing on more private rooms and creating really relaxing and quiet environments. The spa is still just off Pub st, but is over 3 floors and has some really great value packages.

Their prices are just slightly higher than the smaller massage shops nearby, but when you get a private room with shower, toilet, aircon and fresh towels its worth that little bit extra. The large shard massage rooms in the $10/hr massage shops can become a little loud.

Congratulations on the expansion, obviously the popularity of this spa has helped to consolidate their position as number 1 on trip advisor.

David

1 Thank davidtheaussienomad
Chan In V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear David,

Thank you very much for your comment.
As you noticed we just finished to extand the SPA in Siem Reap.
It took us almost 1 year of renovation. But it worth it !
We have now more than 8 more new private rooms, and are really happy you like their confort !!

One more time, thank you so much !

We would be happy to welcome you again !

Chan in And Bodia SPA team