“Wonderful treatment”

Bodia Spa Siem Reap
Ranked #11 of 99 Spas & Wellness in Siem Reap
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in a haven of greenery, a stone’s away from the mythical Angkor Wat, Bodia Spa is the perfect place to recover from a long day of temple exploration. Conceived as a sheltering cocoon and using organic products, Bodia Spa is an absolute sensory experience dedicated to pampering both body and soul in the most natural way possible. Treat yourself with a fruity vitamin facial or a decadent chocolate and coffee body scrub to delight your senses.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My husband and I went to Bodia yesterday. My husband had a 90 minute massage and I had a 3 hour treatment. We decided that despite the prices being a little higher than other places locally we felt it may be worth it not to use the other more noisy, grubbier looking places around. We were 100% right. The staff are experts and worked magic and are just lovely.The premises are spotless with a spacious, attractive & relaxing environment. My husband and I were even in the same room for our treatment having been offered the choice to go together or in separate rooms. If we come to Siem Reap again we will definitely use Bodia Spa again. Compared to the UK prices they are brilliant value and are of at least the same (if not better in some cases) standard.

1  Thank Helen572
Chan In V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking time to write us a comment.
We are happy to see that you really enjoyed the treatment !!!
We hope to welcome you again soon !

Chan In

There are newer reviews for Bodia Spa Siem Reap

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I went with a large group of girls for a first massage (1 hour, aromatherapy) and immediately booked to come back the next day for another and also a facial. I agree with the other 5 star ratings given. The rooms were beautifully decorated, it was clean, smelled nice, and above all the staff were very professional. I was asked whether I wanted a soft, medium or hard pressure, and the pressure was checked once the massage began. It was pricey compared to other places in Cambodia, but the level of service can in no way be compared to those other places. Compared to NZ or UK prices it is still extraordinarily cheap and good value for money. I would rate the rooms and the service as the same (and in some instances better) than the massages I've had in 4 and 5 star hotels. If you are in Siem Reap or Phnom Penh I would highly recommend you visit this place.

Chan In V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are so happy to read your comment.
It seems that you really enjoyed our new individual rooms.
Thank you again for all the therapist. They really work hard to provide the best quality !
We hope you had a great trip in Siem Reap !

Chan In and the Bodia SPA team

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We've reviewed this spa before, but a 2nd review is deserved.

Coming back a year later, we've stopped in Siem Reap on our way home to Sydney.
The Bodia Spa has been expanding and is now almost 3 times larger. They've been focusing on more private rooms and creating really relaxing and quiet environments. The spa is still just off Pub st, but is over 3 floors and has some really great value packages.

Their prices are just slightly higher than the smaller massage shops nearby, but when you get a private room with shower, toilet, aircon and fresh towels its worth that little bit extra. The large shard massage rooms in the $10/hr massage shops can become a little loud.

Congratulations on the expansion, obviously the popularity of this spa has helped to consolidate their position as number 1 on trip advisor.

David

1  Thank davidtheaussienomad
Chan In V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2013

Dear David,

Thank you very much for your comment.
As you noticed we just finished to extand the SPA in Siem Reap.
It took us almost 1 year of renovation. But it worth it !
We have now more than 8 more new private rooms, and are really happy you like their confort !!

One more time, thank you so much !

We would be happy to welcome you again !

Chan in And Bodia SPA team

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We decided to get a manicure and pedicure at this spa. Overall, the spa was a nice space, and was calm and relaxing (unlike the roadside joints).

The experience was positive - really nice products made in house (e.g. tumeric and lime scrubs), the spent time cleaning cuticles, shaping nails and providing a hand/foot massage.The mani/pedi was $22 versus $8 on the road side joints. In my opinion it is worth it.

Only complaint is the polish itself and the amount of time it took - it took over 2.5 hours so the process was slow. The polish bubbled after application - this is the second experience I have had with this in a couple different spas so I'm not sure if the polish is hold, the humidity and the fact that they don't use fans to dry adds to this, or it is something else.

1  Thank Shivani T
Ratanak V, Responsable relations publiques at Bodia Spa Siem Reap, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

Dear Shivani,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

We'd like to thank you for the positive feedback and your valuable time taking to comment on us.

We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew. We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can and good nail polish quality.

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.

Most sincerely yours,

Bodia SPA Team

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I went to Siem Reap for 4 nights and 5 days.
I went for massages 3 days for 90 mins.
The ambience of the massages room is great.
The masseur is very good at the skill.
They gave me a discount on my 3rd of visit.

Dear Guest,

Warmest greetings from Bodia Spa!

We are delighted that the hard work of the Bodia Team has been recognized by guests who appreciate the performance of our therapists and crew. We continually strive to maintain good service standards to serve guests the best we can.

Next time, we hope to welcome you with warm Cambodian hospitality again.

Most sincerely yours,