All reviews personal assistant free shuttle service premium suite free tuk tuk pub street angkor wat mobile phone stayed nights in this hotel definitely stay at this hotel again staff were incredible brilliant stay travel arrangements helped us organise guest relations any requests small tour swimming pool
Selected filters
Reviewed March 4, 2019

A fantastic hotel with excellent, attentive staff. Our rooms were always clean and anything we needed, the staff was ready and willing to help. We stayed 3 nights but I wish it were longer. They even surprised me with a lovely dinner and gift for my birthday! The hospitality was fantastic. Would recommend to anyone visiting Siem Reap.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

Our stay in this hotel was the best. I tell you why? Staffs are really hospitable, caring and accommodating. They make sure that everything is fine from the time we arrived and until we departed. The place is cozy, room is very clean, food is good. They have stunning ambiance. When you enter the hotel gate on the right side you will see a little jungle which for me it was really stunning. It’s seems like you’re in the middle of the jungle in the middle of the city. Also they provided us a free shuttle service from 6:00pm to 12:00Midnight to see the night market on the town. Shot out to Mr. Dee, the Manager and the rest of the staffs. See you.

3  Thank rafa020389
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

I chose The Thirdfold Residences because of the reviews I read about. I’m happy to say I was not disappointed, in fact it exceeded my expectations! Definitely a clean hotel, water (hot and cold) is working with strong water pressure (which really helped after a long day of waking and trekking). The room space was just right, breakfast was great and you can try their massage services too! I stayed there for 4 days and 3 nights and all the time, Jimmy and team really made sure my stay was very comfortable, recommending places to go and eat and calling tuktuk for me. Their service is exceptional and I highly recommend this hotel. Will definitely stay here again when I’m back in Siem Reap.

Please keep up the quality of the place and service The Thirdfold Hotel team! And thanks super! :)

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful hotel - great room, fine dining, and friendly efficient staff, led by Alisa!
We stayed 3 nights and would have liked longer! This is a 5 star hotel for a 3 star price.
They provide transport at night complete with a phone to call back when you are ready to return to hotel. Brilliant idea which enables you to avoid tuk tuk scams!
Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Very luxurious hotel. Air-conditioning, pool, wifi, restaurant, tuc tuc shuttle... All the stuff speaks good english and is extremely professional. Everyone tries to make your stay as professional as possible. The Angkor temples are very close an easily to reach by tuc tuc or motorcycles. This hotel is the best place to stay.