“Awesome Restaurant!”
Review of Viroth's

Viroth's
Ranked #57 of 913 Restaurants in Siem Reap
Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

A very very nice restaurant with nice ambiance , and most importantly GOOD FOOD. The Lobster meal was the BEST meal i have tasted for 8 USD! Every other dish was also very very very top of the line! A MUST GO!

There are newer reviews for Viroth's

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Open air dining so literally under the stars but surely a five star experience. Met by a stunning hostess, a small menu but all so attractive not sure what to eat there. We shared two dishes as we do not have big appetites, no problem. I hate mosquito's but there unobtrusive under the table was a glowing coil so we did not get bitten. The waiter was charming and had just the right amount of attentiveness. If this restaurant was in the UK we would go there all the time. Thank you for a fabulous end to our Cambodian adventure.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

After reading TA reviews of Viroth's my wife and I walked over for dinner. However we were put off by the three tour buses parked in front and the hordes of sweaty and loud tourists inside so went elsewhere (see Paris Saigon review). We did go back for lunch two days later and...oh my! Every dish was tasty, fresh, and authentic Cambodian --and the prices were very reasonable. Friendly staff ..well worth it but pick your times to avoid the crowds.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Please go to Viroth's-- while it has a lovely atmosphere (although felt like you could have been in Los Angeles- a good thing, I thought), it is the spectacular Khmer cooking that should bring you here. I am embarrassed by how much my husband and I ate- one of my best meals in Southeast Asia.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is not to be missed. Absolutely top authentic local food, mostly at $6 us per main. The setting is in a garden...very peaceful. Service was excellent, and they placed fans near the table as it was a warm evening. Definitely worth a return visit.