Our family of four (children aged 21 and 19 ) enjoyed an excellent stay at the Cockatoo. We travelled to Siem Reap overland from Bangkok, and from our first email correspondence with Peter and Virgil, we knew we had found a place where we would feel welcome and comfortable. They gave us great assistance in planning our visits and making the most of our time at Ankor Watt, they are extremely knowledgable and sensible and meticulous in their attention to every detail. The Cockatoo is a lovely garden haven very restful to return to after a day of touring and it is wonderful to be able to jump into the pool at anytime.. It is a fifteen minute walk or short ride via their tuk-tuk into town if you seek nightlife or varied dining.The bed rooms are not large but there are other common areas which are comfortable and welcoming . Their charges are very reasonable and clear. Suggest if you are serious about booking that you contact them directly via email rather than book through any agency. Cambodia is not an easy place to visit, but if you stay here many of your problems will be anticipated and solved in advance by your hosts. It was difficult for us to leave the Cockatoo, we came as strangers but felt we left as friends. While they take care of their guests they also give you your independence and privacy if that is what you prefer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cockatoo Nature Resort & Spa is a luxury resort, which is located in a quiet place in spite of the short walk to the old market, and Angkor Night Market. The Japanese owner has built the new building next door which called the Cockatoo ANNEX, opened in January 2016. There are modern facilities as cable TV and spacious room with a balcony, bathtub, Tea & Coffee Maker, safety deposit box, Wi-Fi, and Swimming pool. It has two floors only. We have a Cambodian staffs who can speaks a basic Japanese & English for"hospitality". Stay with us you feel like home! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Cockatoo Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cockatoo Resort & Restaurant Hotel Siem Reap
- The Cockatoo Resort And Restaurant