Sojourn Boutique Villas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Bunwin Residence(Siem Reap)
Advaya Residence(Siem Reap)
View Hotel
All reviewstreak villageswim up barcooking classdestination diningoutdoor showercoconut pancakeslocal villagerstuk tukcambodian cookingresponsible tourisman oasisspa treatmentsdirt roadangkor watturn down servicesiem reap townaway from the hustle and bustle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I would never stay anywhere else in Siem Reap. This was paradise. I was travelling with my son and daughter and we had Villas 1 2 and 3 which were closest to the pool. The villas were very spacious, the bed was comfortable, the shower recess and the bath were huge.
Air conditioning worked well. I loved the pool and the swim up bar. The food in the restaurant was excellent. It is out of Siem Reap and we enjoyed being in the village. The owners are doing a wonderful job helping the local people. The English of the staff is excellent and they were all charming.
After a day exploring the temples or a long trip to the mountain and waterfall it was sheer heaven to come back and fall into the pool and swim up to the bar for a beer. I really hope I have the opportunity to return because 3 nights was not long enough.

Room Tip: All the villas were great - but my pick would be Apsara Villas 1 2 or 3.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LaviniaPerthWA
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed 3 nights in november 2012 , perfect end to our holiday. A little oasis. Villas spacious and simple but some nice artistic touches such as fresh orchids and hibiscus scattered about the bathroom and bedroom. A delicious fruit drink and pancake snack when we arrived at night.
Staff just lovely. A real asset to the hotel. Couldn't fault the hotel, a real gem.

Room Tip: All 12 villas are ideally placed around the pool. Go for the villas.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This place was absolutely awesome! The villa's were just perfect...beautiful, romantic flower arrangement on the king size bed! The service was excellent, the staff were seriously so nice and helped with everything we asked for. They were lovely to talk to, learn from and teach a little about Australia. Everyone from reception to the bar staff, the waitresses/waiters to the drivers were all lovely. The food at the restaurant was the best by far in Siem Reap...seriously, the steak...yum!! Loved the sandwiches for lunch too! The spa treatments were to die for...especially the 3.5 hour Sojourn Package...OMG...heaven!! Thank you for providing such a beautiful sanctuary to enjoy!!

Room Tip: They're all fantastic, but pick a villa over a hotel room to capture the whole experience.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca J
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I cant say enough wonderful things about the satff, not only they are trained to the highest standards, they are beautiful inside and outside people, kind, humble, authentic, they stole my heart, everyone from Subke (and I know I am misspelling his name) Who picked me up @ the airport and took me to the temple at 5am to be able to see the sunset at Angkor Wat, to the lovely massage ladies and the guys at the restaurant who went above and beyond to please.
The facilities are cute, the room is spacious and the shower is made out of a gray mate marble stone, the spa is set up very nicely, although the bed massage is a lil too hard. The place sits in the middle of the village, and the pool is delicious for those 90F+ days. I saw some guests taking cooking lessons, I wish I would've had the time but i was there on business.
Management has done a TERRIFIC job raising the bar in hospitality!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Ivonne33
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and had the best time!! This was definitely one of the best places I stayed and already looking forward to coming back one day! The room was just beautiful - very tasteful clean and simple design including an out-door shower!! The staff was very friendly and helped to make our stay as comfortable and enjoyable ad possible! I loved the service, I loved the food, I loved the drinks especially the cocktail bar at the pool, I loved the massage, I loved every second of it..! They also offer great tours and I can highly recommend the village walk and talk tour where you will see how the local families live and survive on a daily basis..it is deeply touching but the good news is that a proportion of the tour goes directly into supporting the village (e.g water bumps etc.) so you can actually help! We also brought some stickers along for the kids as a little present which they loved..We had such a great time and I wish we would have stayed longer!!

• Stayed: October 2012