Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best decision was to book Viti

Viti was on time and did a great job driving us around in his Tuk Tuk. Cold water and wet towels... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
khanhtran2007
Portland, Oregon
via mobile
Outstanding Service

We used Viti’s services, both tuk tuk and car, for the three days we were in Siem Reap. Viti is an... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago

from $29.00
from $18.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews always on time cold water two days tuk tuk mr tom waited patiently angkor wat small circle lovely guy responded quickly buy the tickets temple tour amazing person floating village big circuit kind person day trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Viti is a wonderful driver and a very kind person. When I had trouble with a driver, he saved the day by coming to get me and made sure I had a great day. I saw all the temples I had hoped to, including a few off the beaten track ones when I requested to get away from the crowds (I went during high season). Viti also provided water and towels. I highly recommend his service.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Viti wasn’t available when we tried to book, but he quickly found another driver to take us on the temple tour of Siem Reap. Sokhy was really reliable and super helpful. Wonderful service from start to finish.

Reviewed January 13, 2020 via mobile

We had a fantastic time with Viti, as he showed us around Siem Reap/Angkor Watt for three days. He organised different tours for each day, and easily fitted in with our changing needs and requests.
Viti was happy to book our tour three months in advance and was very easy to communicate with. He never took longer than an hour to respond to my WhatsApp messages. (And most times he responded within minutes.)
He organised two tuk tuks for our group of 7 (sending a big thank you to Saleh for driving us around too), and when we requested it, he organised a tour guide to show us around the temples (thank you, John).
Each day ran so smoothly, thanks to Viti’s excellent organising. The ice cold waters and napkins he provided were a welcome relief in the heat.
I heartily recommend Viti and his friends to anyone travelling in Siem Reap.
Thank you, Viti, for a great trip!

Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

We’ve had the pleasure of using Viti’s services during our 3 day visit of Angkor and surroundings (far away temples and floating village). Because he also owns a car, you can visit more remote locations and still have comfort.
Viti offers an amazing service, you can ask him anything and he will try to accommodate you (within reason of course ).
After a great visit of the temples we did a small streetfood tour on the local market where we had the chance to try a variety of insects and local fruits (next to the delicious street-BBQ).
We loved every second of this tour.
Unfortunately our time was rather limited but if you have more time in Siem Reap you can ask him for more tips, he knows the area very well.

Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

We contacted Viti on our first day there as a friend of mine recommended him. He came
To our hotel to have a chat and figure out exactly what we needed and even though he was unavailable for our dates he went above and beyond to find another reliable tuk tuk driver who could accommodate for us during our stay !
Absolute legend !