My Home Cambodia
Advaya Residence(Siem Reap)
Thunborey Hotel(Siem Reap)
Plumeria Residence(Svay Dangkum)
View Hotel
All reviewstuk tuk driverpub streetswimming poolair conditionerrooms are cleanangkor watvery pleasant staystayed here for three nightsvillaguesthousecambodiatours
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We went to Siem Reap during the Chinese New Year high season, and basically everything was booked. My Home had reasonable prices ($20/night in 2014), and served a basic breakfast in the morning. There was a slightly nasty pool in the back which was good for sunbathing but not swimming.
The main drawback were the bathroom set-up and the lack of cleanliness and care from the staff.
We has to almost beg for towels, and one day they forgot to clean the room completely.
With that said, when Siem Reap is full, this is a viable option. At other times of the year, I'm sure you could find a better deal by shopping around.
One plus was that they had a fleet of trustworthy tuk-tuk drivers at their disposal.

Room Tip: Ask to see the bathroom before choosing a room.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ratana5793, Manager at My Home Cambodia, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear eyebox,

Warmest greetings from My Home Cambodia,

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to leave a comment following your recent stay at My Home Villa.

On behalf of management and team at My Home Cambodia, I would like to thank for your bringing this matter to our attention and please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenient which caused you during stay with us. We work hard on those issues every day in order to change.

We highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us to improve the service levels.

It is our goal to retain you as a satisfy customer and we hope that we can serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights and have absolutely no complaints.We were collected from the airport by a lovely Tuk Tuk driver called 'Mr.Bud'.He took us to My Home Villa and we were checked in and in our room very promptly.
Rooms are spacious with cable T.V. and decent shower.They provide a very nice breakfast to set you up for the day.They also provide a lunch and dinner menu beers and soft drinks.We ate here once and it was nice food and good value.They have

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Ratana5793, Manager at My Home Cambodia, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Dear Angusthescot,

Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was the first place we stayed in Cambodia fresh off the plane. Welcome was lovely with a refreshing cool drink. The room was only ok..did it's purpose but have seen better & for cheaper! There was a really musty smell in it & it was very dark(however this is usual as you pay more usually for a room with a window in Cambodia). Pool out the back is the main bonus really nice little area. Staff are nice if not a little indifferent. Bout a 10-15 minute walk from pub street.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Michelle O,

Warmest greetings from My Home Cambodia,

We are sincere apology for the inconvenient which caused you during stay with us.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

After having my fair share of overpriced hotels, food, souvenirs and when i was getting a little bit tired fo feeling like having to pay 100% attention every minute to not be fooled :) I arrived at My Home villa. Absolutely enjoyed every moment. I will be back

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Ratana5793, Manager at My Home Cambodia, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear marina k,

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Lonely Planet's "Top Choice". Valid. As Lonely Planet says, "Offering hotel standards at guesthouse prices." Fanned room was fine, no A/C was needed. VERY clean with daily maid cleaning of room. Nice little restaurant with breakfast included. We were there just before Christmas, so staff wore Santa hats which was kind of cute. Staff were SO attentive and genuine. Fixed us up with a wonderful all-day, 12-hour tour guide for Angkor Wat: Mr. Vanna Chean 855-12 41 48 59 aka "Borei Khmer Angkor" on Facebook. Tell him we sent you. Guest house sent tuk tuk driver to meet us at airport, then we hired him for "Angkor Wat day", as well as another full day: Mr. Vuth 012-921787 or 097-8787760. Just ask for Mr. Vuth by name through the guesthouse. He loves his country. Both Mr. Vuth and Mr. Chean will readily tell you their backgrounds and how the Khmer Rouge affected their families.

Room Tip: Ask for quiet room.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Ratana5793, Manager at My Home Cambodia, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2014

Dear USAF-Pilot-Lady,

Warmest greetings from My Home Cambodia,

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to leave a comment following your recent stay at My Home Cambodia.

On behalf of management and team at My Home Cambodia, we are so delighted to hear that you had enjoyed with our service ,facilities and hospitality . We are very much appreciated and looking forward to having a pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.