I and my friend stayed 3 nites in this fabulous hotel. We love here and their staff for:
-Service is great.
1. I wrote several emails for the reservation and inquiries, and they replied within 12 hours. They provided us a discount price.
2. They provided FREE pick-up and delivery service between airport and hotel.
3. Although their hotel is a little far from the town(10 mins tuk-tuk), they provide FREE shuttle tuk-tuk anytime.
4. They clean the room everyday, staffs are very friendly for your any needs
5. They can help to book the tour, very helpful. I am very grateful to their manager, Mr Chamroeun, he drove us to the sunset when we 1st day arrived in Angkor.
-Accomendation is very value for money
1. the hotel has restaurant for breakfast and dinner. Our stay is $30/night, breakfast is included.
2. it is with a swimming pool! although i never tried to swim during my stay, but it is lovely.
3. the rooms are clean and big.
The only cons for this hotel is that the distance from the town, and the road to town is not that good. But this only weakness cannot stop my very very strong recommendation to stay here for anyone who will go to siem reap. It will give you a fabulous experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap