This is an affordable hotel but the ambiance says otherwise. The theme of the hotel was very much synced with the day that awaited us visiting temple ruins. It was outside the city proper and was surrounded by plants but it was just 10 minutes away from the bus stop from phnom penh. it was very peaceful and a dig in the pool is very refreshing after a hot day. I wish it had an elevator but the free breakfast made up for it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angkor Spirit Palace is a uniquely styled hotel featuring traditional Khmer architecture. It is close to downtown, the temples and airport. You won't be able to resist taking pictures of the building. Relax in our tropical gardens, swim in our saltwater pool and enjoy Khmer hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Angkor Spirit Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angkor Spirit Palace Hotel Siem Reap
- Angkor Spirit Palace Siem Reap