Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Best Tour Guide Ever

James is amazing and he is so knowledgeable about the history or the area. He knows about all the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
mylifemjb
Honolulu, Hawaii
Experience and kindness

I just was some days with people in Angkor area, after touring the rest of Cambodia. In every site... read more

Reviewed March 24, 2019
Maurizio P
via mobile

All reviews private temple james bon professional photographer phnom penh visit cambodia wonderful trip angkor wat his knowledge kindness history mr explanation photos skills smile sites english
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Knowledgeable, friendly and willing to go extra mile to ensure our stay in siem reap memorable. Would say left siem reap with a new friend gained

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank vegarao
Jame T, Owner at James Tours Guide, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2017

Reviewed December 12, 2017

Recommended by hotel admin. He is a kind & friendly local tour guide who is able to narrate the history & story of Siem Reap & Angkor Wat to us. He used fluent English to tell us the local legends & beliefs. Those explanations were giving us a better visualization on the history. Besides, his photo-shooting skills amazed us and with his great experience he is able to point us the right place to capture the most beautiful scenes. Strongly recommend him to be your tour guide if you're planning to visit Siem Reap!

Date of experience: May 2017
2  Thank Jose_Loh_22
Jame T, Owner at James Tours Guide, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2017

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Got James contact from a friend. He was so helpful and very promptly recommended all the attractions. As ours is a private tour, he planned out itin in a way that is not too taxing for my children as well. Overall, superb service and would definitely recommend.

Date of experience: December 2017
2  Thank MC C

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Traveled with my family to Cambodia from Hanoi and before I fly I was recommend by my close friends for tour guide in Cambodia and then my friends told me about Mr. James and so I asked Mr. James contacts from my friends . When I got the contacts from my friends I hurried to contact with Mr. James and he replied to me very fast in what I required and he told me everything about Cambodia and tourist attractive places and I received all info related my family holidays so I made up my mind to have him to be my tour guide for Siem Reap Angkor, Phnom Penh city and Preah Sihanouk province . I flew from Hanoi to Siem Reap international airport and Mr. James showed my name and I am so happy to see him to welcome and greet me like this and he had done the best works for my trip and he guided me about Angkor Wat temple, Bayon temple and Angkor Thom city and also Ta Prohm temple ( Tomb Raider that he told me about movie from Hollywood ). I learnt a lot from him about Cambodian culture, and I saw many ancient temples, I met Cambodia people as they are so friendly, smile and if talk about fruit I did like small banana as James told me that it is a national fruit for Cambodia. I travelled with James in Siem Reap temples, Phnom Penh city and he told me about past history about genocide regime from 1975 till 1979 . James said Cambodian people nearly 3 millions were killing in that time and I felt so sad when I heard like this because I did not know about Cambodia histories clearly but when I youtraveled with James , I did know every info in what he told me like mythology of temple, structure of temple, economics, politics, culture and the civilization of Angkor, etc. At last , I and my whole family are so excited as we had done our trips as so amazing with James and I am highly to recommend him to be your tour guide and I am sure your trips are superb , one thing I did like beaches in Preah Sihanouk province as the sand is so white and the water is clear ( O' Cher Tiel beach, independence beach, and also the sunset at Independence beach was a amazing. Thank so much to Mr. James that you made my holidays in Cambodia so wonderful and I will back some day with my friends and I hope I can get him to be my tour guide again and again.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Greenmangotravelhn
Jame T, Owner at James Tours Guide, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2017

Thank so much for your review and I hope you and your family will visit Cambodia again with kind regards from James.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Siem Reap, Cambodia is a place where there are a lot of accent histories remain. Last September 2017, I went with my family to visit Siem Reap, Cambodia which was guided by Mr James Bon.

Mr James Bon is very knowledgeable person specially in the accent history. He is also a very friendly, helpful and dedicated person. I enjoyed my visit to Siem Reap because of him.

Those of you who would like to visit Cambodia, I would recommend you to take Mr James Bon as your tour guide.

Mr James Bon, again I would like to thank you for your hospitality and kindness during our stay at Siem Reap. Looking forward to meet you in the future when I visit Cambodia. Cheers...

Date of experience: September 2017
2  Thank F_Kouju
Jame T, Owner at James Tours Guide, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2017

Thank so much as your review will make my life Goes Up.