All reviews beer pong pub crawl good vibes bedded dorm alice in wonderland theme amazing vibe stayed a couple of nights an absolute legend drinking games social atmosphere special shoutout nice and clean rooms cheap drinks meet other travellers pool and bar area in south east asia a great place to meet
Selected filters
Reviewed May 10, 2019

Stayed in an 8 bedded dorm for 3 nights in late 2018 with my group of friends. It's cheap as you could expect with low quality liquors available; though you get what you pay for when it comes to amenities/interior. Local Cambodien staff were very helpful!!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2019

I stayed here over New Year and it was incredible. The staff are so friendly, the facilities are great and it is located very close to the centre. The food at the hostel is great but it is also close to some lovely restaurants and food places (the mexican place to the left of the hostel is great for hangovers).

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed May 5, 2019 via mobile

What a place!
You really feel like you are in wonderland the moment you enter this hostel.
There is an amazing family atmosphere vibe going on which is out of this world!
Always someone is up for a chat at the Bar.
Come and get lost in wonderland!
Shoutout to Damien, Kiel, Julian and Hannah!
You guys rock!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

The White Rabbit is definitely one of the best hostels I stayed in my two years of travelling around the world.
We booked a 8 bedded dorm for 8$, the room had air-con, en-suit bathroom and shower (as well as some around the pool) and has been cleaned at least twice a day.
The reception was really helpful to arrange tours to Angkor Wat for us and helped us plan our trip throughout Cambodia.
The highlight here was the food and I didn’t expect to have such high level in a hostel, there Chicken parmagina was the best I had in Asia and can compare easy with the ones I had in Australia (if not better).
They have an activity board where you can see what’s going on during the day and at night.
To top it of all rooms are differently themed and with the art work around the hostel you really feel like you are in wonderland!
A very well thought through concept and there is no doubt I will be back when I’m in Siem Reap!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay at White Rabbit Hostel, the outside area and rooms are very clean, they have rainfall showers in the dorm bathrooms which is so cool!
There is a great atmosphere around the pool going on and the staff is always getting everyone involved without being forceful.
Shoutout to all the staff - you are wonderful guys! :)
I highly recommend staying here if you wanna have a good time with great people! :)

Trip type: Traveled with friends