Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great massage, ask for Navy

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Kathrin S
Body cleansing and detox oil

Wow it was amazing , highly recommend this on your stay in memoirs d Angkor hotel . Beautiful people

Reviewed September 28, 2018
Explore710206
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Siem Reap
from $25.00
from $35.00
from $28.00
More Info
All reviews boutique hotel amazing experience his knowledge session therapist relief massage temple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I got an amazing massage by Navy, it was absolutely worth the money. She is experienced and speaks English, I enjoyed our conversation a lot.

Reviewed September 28, 2018 via mobile

Reviewed August 24, 2018

Veru good massage, prfessional in a very nice atmosphere. Very useful for my back and shoulder pain.

1  Thank francydecet
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Wow! We stayed last week at Memoria Spa by Memoire d'Angkor (myself, husband, 2 kids 6 and 3) and it was fantastic. The staff were so friendly, helpful and always had smiles on their faces. Monica was always there to help us with anything we needed (tours, dinner reservations etc) She really went above and beyond to make sure our trip was perfect. Our room was lovely and clean and a good size. We spent a lot of time at the pool which was perfect for adults and kids. The day spa was also great and very well priced. It is in a fantastic location, we were close to everything and tuk tuk's and taxis were always available outside. A very big thank you to Monica and Mark for making our trip extra special, they were so wonderful with our kids, making such an effort to make them feel special (they loved the towel elephants on the bed!) We could not recommend a place more.

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

The Memoria spa is a place to relax and enjoy massage! It is very professional and what is needed after a full day!

1  Thank fayekoutsi
Reviewed July 16, 2018

The spa was very nice. The staff were friendly and courteous, thoroughly professional, and I got a great massage.

2  Thank attorneywatson
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing experience of warm welcome and magic massage with professional hands therapist. Highly recommend to try it for everyone who visiting Siem Reap.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing Reflexology, which makes me feel relaxing. The staff is very professional and friendly. I almost felt asleep during a one-hour massage if they did not wake me up.
I strongly suggest you to try Memoria Spa if you visit Siem Reap and especially after your temple tour!

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Is not only a relaxing massage but is a restorative program. Staff very friendly and helpful.Highly recommend.

Reviewed June 30, 2018

I titled my comment as “Transformation” because that is what has happened to me, in only three sessions of massage / physiotherapist that I have done, because I had almost 100% improvement. I still have some sessions to do, so I'm very encouraged, because I'm sure that my health will be totally restored.

I have been treating my health for a year already, going almost every month to Thailand, but I have not seen a complete improvement. Therefore, knowing the Memory Spa, being treated by Mr. Mey Sotheavuth has been very gratifying.

I appreciate the attention and care of every staff, always polite, smiling and helpful.

With gratitude,