Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

from $71.25
from $42.75
from $60.00
More Info
All reviews mushroom tart bike tour these guys local market sunset tour rice food tour crocodile farm authentic experiences support local real cambodia tuk tuk took pictures daily life local family spoke great english picked up from our hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 25, 2019

They picked us up on time, they both had a lot of energy. Joo our food guide was very happy to answer any questions we had. I felt like not only did I get to try a wide range of foods (I did try the crickets!! lol) and drink but I also learned a lot about the culture!!! He also made some great recommendations for the next day, that we would not have found on our own!! Over all it was a perfect evening, eating , drinking and laughing!! Orkun!!

Reviewed January 16, 2019

I was a bit timid at first and worried whether I could ride all the way to travel along Siem Reap. but EVENTUALLY I MADE ITTTT!!! The tour cyclist of Siem Reaper is super professional and funny who really has created a wonderful journey to all of us!! This tour also surprised me by bringing me to explore the real side of Siem Reap Countryside, it is super fun to see how is the daily living of locals while riding the bike on the dusty road! The speed and routine are perfect! While the most breathtaking view would definitely be the sunset at the very end of the tour, its stunningly beautiful especially when we are all enjoyably siting on the grassland <3.. I would really say its one of the best tours in my life! Thank you so much Siem Reaper !!!!! *v*

1  Thank Gagagatky
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

I had an amazing day with Joo my tour guide. He took me to very nice places and we ate local foods in most of them. He was real kind and we talked a lot about life in Cambodia. He has very good english so that helped a lot! I absolutely recommend this tour

Reviewed January 10, 2019 via mobile

Bo gave us a great night tasting Siem reaps specialities. Went to 60 street with all the local Cambodians catching up with their families on New Year’s Day. Awesome atmosphere. He held high hygiene standards also. He was informative and knew that tourists were on holiday and don’t need to be on a strict time schedule which is much appreciated. He encouraged us to try everything however us kiwis couldn’t do the Balou. Our son needed to go to the toilet and even though he was old enough to go by himself Bo accompanied him for safety reasons, (even though I found Siem Reap quite safe).
Bo said take photos and payment is by a smile, which we found to be exactly true.
Our only regret is that we didn’t do the cycle ride with him in the country side.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

We decided to do the whole day cultural tour. We were picked up from our hotel on time. We were kitted out with our gear and off we went. We were only 3 people on the tour and our guide Red. Red was very Humble kind and cracked a few jokes so we laughed allot. We enjoyed his company and hearing about the Khemer way of life. Mike the other person on the tour with us, left his bag behind at one of the stops. Red asked another local to borrow his scooter and back tracked on scooter to find the bag. Which was returned back safely to its owner. Red went over and beyond to make that happen. Our favorite stop was at the local family that produced rice noodles by hand it was wonderful to watch the whole family get involved. Such a hard labour intensive job. I truly have a new appreciation for fresh noodles. The lunch spot we stopped at was also a family run business. You can see they take such pride in there home. We enjoyed our stop here it was very comfortable. All in all thanks to Siem Reaper for a wonderful EXPERIENCE. your staff at the bike shop were SUPER FRIENDLY & WELCOMING. Spectacular service with a Smile.