Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Amazing place to stay. Rooms clean and well maintained. Pool gorgeous and just right after a day at the temples. Staff were friendly and attentive. Food was good and reasonably priced. Breakfast was a bit of a let down and mainly catered for the Asian market. I think the staff noted that I didn't eat at breakfast and spoke to my partner about it asking him for recommendations to make it better for everyone. Would definitely stay here again. It's slightly out of town but costs just 3 dollars in a tuk tuk to get into town. Take something with the name of the hotel on for the tuk tuk drivers as there are 4 Paradise Hotels in Siem Reap.

Room tip: Had a suite which was amazing and huge.
Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed October 31, 2012

apsara villa. 4 nights.

Location - not that great. but its really cheap for a beautiful villa. make sure u arrange with the tuk-tuk outside the hotel. dont trust the front desk. they will cheat u.

Apsara Villa - awesome. totally great. 4 bedroom with private bathroom with separate shower & bath tub. each room have their own balcony, hifi system. great bed. really comfortable. spacious living room & kitchen.

Service - bel boy, security is OK. but the concierge & front desk will charge u with "hidden charges". dont trust anyone from the hotel. just make sure u pay everything on the first day & dont take anything from the minibar.

Breakfast - not that much selection. but it was OK.

**dont buy tour packages from this hotel. deal directly with tuk-tuk drivers outside the hotel. beware for the "hidden charges".

Room tip: **low season - pool view. high season - garden view for privacy
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Checked the ranking here and the price on the website, I did expect the standard will be very average. However, this turned out to be a bit out of my expectation. They are doing quite good indeed.
We lived in the room on the ground floor of the house villa. Though the furniture looks a little bit old, but they are still clean. Bed is comfortable. Bathroom is really okay and the water is hot and relaxing. The pool is big but it's poor I do not have time to try.
However, the dinner at their Chinese restaurant is no good. Breakfast is also not well. It was too crowded and the food was obviously not enough. Also not enough staffs to refill and to clean up the table for her next resident.
Their said wifi signal is strong at the lobby main building. Very poor connection inside the room.
Very far away from the Pub Street. Anyway, you can see many "tuk-tuk" there in the city.
Do mind the insects and frogs on the road when you go outside at night!

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I stayed at Paradise Villa for 2 nights in Siem Reap.

The hotel is peaceful and quite. Good for stay. This is villa style so in one building there are 3 rooms inside and share one small kitchen.

The room is relatively small. The bathroom is ok, practical but not luxury, water supply is also good.

My room key card is broken and I request the staff to give me a new one that working. However, they stated they have no spare key card to provide me. I am surprised there is no spare key card. So everytime when I go back to my room I have to go to reception to ask the staff to open the door to me, this is quite annoying. But the hotel staff is nice and polite.

The restaurant is just so so. I tried Chinese at night and breakfast in the morning, quite disappointed. Food variety and taste is just so so.

Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank sour_emily
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My family and I stayed in a 4 bedroom Apsara villa in July. It was very large, with each bedroom having its own ensuite. Unfortunately none of the rooms had a double/queen bed - all had 2 singles. The villa was tastefully decorated with lots of timber. The large kitchen had a full-sized fridge and a gas cooktop (wth no gas bottle). There was no crockery, cutlery or any pots or pans - absolutely nothing to cook with or eat with. We tried asking reception and housekeeping about it, but no one understood what we were saying. It was very frustrating spending 5 days in a villa and not being able to use the kitchen. Room service food was very average and it was a good 15 minute tuk-tuk ride to anywhere to buy food. I was bitten by a large black bug on the first night and my 2 sons and I were all sick on the 3rd day. Would probably stay somewhere in Siem Reap town if we ever go back to Cambodia.

Date of stay: July 2012