“Excellent stay”

Anantara Angkor Resort
Ranked #26 of 365 Hotels in Siem Reap
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My daughter and I went to Siem Reap recently staying at Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa. We had wonderful experience starting at the airport. The staff, service and facility were excellent. Thanks a lot to the general manager and Olivia for their hospitality!

Room Tip: The room on the second floor was good.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank cherylclee
Socrates_Alvaro, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Chum Reap Sou

I am pleased that you enjoyed your visit at Siem Reap and that our resort team provided you with a great hospitality during your recent stay at Anantara Angkor Resort and Spa.

I do hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back and it will be my pleasure to assist with your requirements

On behalf of the team, we wish you our warmest regards

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is an exceptional hotel that is worth the visit to Siem Reap alone. From the moment of our arrival until our departure we were treated like royalty by the staff. The hotel facility - sleeping rooms, dining rooms - were in a word, wonderful! We got excellent recommendations from the staff for dining downtown. They even arranged a complimentary yuk-yuk to take us to the restaurant and then return to pick us up at the end of the evening. How did they know where we were and when we were ready to return? They loaned us a mobile phone! They even called in the middle of the evening to see how we were faring! As I said, more than five stars for service and facilities. And the price was right!

2  Thank Bob7700

Chum Reap Sou!

Thank you for your exceptional rating of your stay here at Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa.

The team and I are delighted that we were able to provide you with a memorable Anantara experience and pleased that you enjoyed our facilities

Your appreciation of the level of hospitality provided by the resort team is truly appreciated

Please do contact me directly for future return visits and indeed when you have friends or colleagues wishing to visit the city of Wonders

Warm regards from the Anantara Angkor Team and I

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We stayed with Anantara for 4 days. The hotel is elegant and beautiful. All the staffs were very friendly, and we were so impressed with their warm smile everyday. Since the return flight was at mid-night, Ms. Olivia Hsu, who is PR manager provided a SPA room for taking shower before leaving. That was really helpful and exceeded our expectation. Thanks again.

2  Thank Melody X
Socrates_Alvaro, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear Guests,

Warm greetings from Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa.

Thank you for sharing your lovely experience during your recent stay with us.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our delightful facilities and our elegant rooms.

Most importantly, thank you for recognizing the warmth of the hospitality provided by our team

Your comments is most appreciated

Please do contact me directly for future plans to visit Siem Reap where I will be delighted to assist

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had never been to Siem Reap but definitely worth to do and the hotel was fantastic great rooms very cozy with great charm and with the personalise service we where looking for as we just came from hong kong and we where tired of the big hotels with no personality. Here the general manager was there all the time and managed to help us get a good private tour in Angkor that was much better as they prepared us a little pick nick lunch.

3  Thank HerVaduz

Dear Guests,

Warm greetings from the Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa team. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of Siem Reap and your stay at Anantara.

I am delighted that we managed to contribute to your lovely experience of this wonderful destination and pleased that you enjoyed our facilities. The team and I do consider our individual guests needs and what they would like to get out of their stay and I am glad that we managed to assist with making your visit a memorable one.

Thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and one that the resort team fully appreciates

Please do contact me directly for future plans of return visit to Siem Reap

Reviewed April 13, 2014

Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa is a small boutique hotel with only 39 rooms. The hotel is a short distance away from Pub Street on tuk tuk, which is great because we didn't want the night crowd around when we were relaxing by the salt water pool. The team of staff provided consistent top quality 5-star service every day. After our return from our day tours, we were welcomed back with a nice COLD towel. The staff remembered where we went, and always took the time to make sure we were feeling great. Our room was on the lower level, right next to the pool, and was beautifully decorated, extremely spacious and clean. I am definitely going back! Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank LeiLi1
Socrates_Alvaro, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Chum Reap Sou!

Thank you for your valuable time and the wonderful feedback of your stay with us at Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa.

On behalf of the resort team, I am delighted that we were able to provide an exceptional experience for you. Our team will be delighted to receive your comments and thank you for recognizing our team.

I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and for any future plans to visit and indeed any recommendations to friends and family is most welcome and do contact me directly for assistance

Socrates

Reviewed April 13, 2014

The Anantara resort was the best part of our stay in Cambodia. The hotel was a relaxing and peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle of the world outside. The rooms were beautiful, special in their decor and exceptionally clean. The hotel staff were also excellent, giving us excellent recommendations about where to eat and what to see. I also rate their spa and massage, as well as their thoughtful tuk tuk service very highly. Thank you Anantara for making our stay in Siem Reap the best it could be, both inside and outside the hotel :)

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Phoebe F

Dear Guests,

Warm greetings from the Anantara resort team.

Thank you for your most valuable feedback on trip advisor and for sharing your experience.

I am pleased to learn that you had an excellent stay at our tranquil resort here in Siem Reap and that you enjoyed our facilities. Most of all, thank you for recognizing our associates. We always strive to provide a personalized service to our guests and delighted that we were able to provide suitable recommendations of places of interests and culinary finds.. Thank you for choosing Anantara Resort & Spa and please do contact us directly for future travel plans to Siem Reap

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I loved this hotel!!! The team at Anantara really went out of there way to make us feel (and all the guests) feel special. The rooms felt lavish, and yet comfortable. Our room was on a lower level and had doors opening out onto the pool area with a small lounge area in front of our room - which felt very luxurious indeed.

We were there when the management team had just changed, so clearly there were a few kinks to be worked out. The food was generally good, but the Christmas dinner buffet could have been better done.

Similar to all the comments previously, the service was really great. I forgot some earrings in my room. It took the cleaning staff a number of days to figure out that they were hidden in the back of the safe. Several weeks later after some back and forth emails with the service team - the earrings finally made their way back to me in Europe!

The hotel location is not in the center of town, but there is a complimentary tuktuk to get guests into town when requested. This is much appreciated as the central part of town was about 10mins in the Tuk tuk. I actually preferred being away from the center of town which at times reminded me of the worst of spring break in Cancun (but without the drunk college students).

Room Tip: Pick a room on the lower level.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ckay09
Socrates_Alvaro, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Chum Reap Sou!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am delighted to read that you had a lovely stay and very pleased that our resort team created a memorable holiday in Siem Reap.

I note your feedback on the culinary offering during Christmas and pleased to say that we have made ongoing review and enhancement of our culinary experience.

I am pleased that you enjoyed our lovely facilities and do hope that we have another opportunity to welcome you back. For future plans to visit, please feel free to contact me directly

Socrates