“The best Siem Reap has to offer!!”

Anantara Angkor Resort
Ranked #27 of 341 Hotels in Siem Reap
New York City, New York
“The best Siem Reap has to offer!!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I recently traveled to Siem Reap solo and chose to stay at the Anantara. It was the best decision. I have traveled across the world and stayed in all top luxury hotels so I know what high level service is and the Anantara delivered on every single front. The staff was excellent, the rooms were beautiful and comfortable.. Most have private pools which was delightful. The hotel is in a great location.. 10 min from airport and 10 min from central. Furthermore, the guest services manager Olivia gave me a personal welcome and added a wonderful personal touch to the entire experience. This is the place to stay in Siem Reap!!!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms all have sliding doors out to private pools and then the larger hotel pool. Simpl...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Socrates_Alvaro, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this review, April 1, 2014

Chum Reap Sou!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on Trip Advisor.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa as your retreat of choice here in Siem Reap.

I am pleased to read that you had a most memorable stay with us and that our resort associates were able to deliver your expectation and more

Your comments will be shared with our team

My best wishes

Socrates Alvaro

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

We're checking out today and just wanted to say we had the best time staying at the hotel! The hotel staff could do nothing more. Our lovely room complimentary upgrade was really well received, as well as the champagne and chocolates! There's a complimentary tuk-tuk to the town and back which is useful. Feel totally relaxed! Thank you!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Socrates_Alvaro, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this review, March 28, 2014

Chum Reap Sou!

Thank you for your lovely comment and for taking the time to share your experience here at Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa

The resort team and I are delighted that we were able to contribute to your holiday and make it a memorable one.

Thank you for recognizing the service our team provides and it is our pleasure to have hosted you in Siem Reap.

Please free to contact me directly for future requirements

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

I have just been to Siem Reap with a group of friend last week.
It was so impressive with the services and staffs at Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa.
The foods was so fanstactic (both International and Khmer cuisines).
We will look forward to experience other Anantara resorts soon.

Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Socrates_Alvaro, General Manager at Anantara Angkor Resort, responded to this review, March 27, 2014

Chum Reap Sou!

Thank you for your lovely comment on Trip Advisor and I am delighted that we made your visit of Siem Reap a memorable one

Our team will be delighted to receive your feedback and in particular our culinary team for your appreciation of the wonderful Khmer cuisine they create.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Anantara Angkor resort & Spa and please feel free to contact me directly for future planned visits of our lovely city

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This isn't only a great hotel, it really is a little piece of heaven! When we arrived we wanted to start our trip off with something typical of Cambodia in order to start our holiday off on a good note. When I mentioned this with the hotel when I was making my reservation I was told "not to worry" they would handle it. Imagine when I arrived they picked me up with a local Tuk Tuk (ready with a cold towel). How fun! We arrived at the hotel 5 minutes later (the hotel has a fanatastic location - 5 minutes from airport, 5 minutes from Pub Street and 8 minutes from Angkor Wat). The hotel is a small boutique jewel. The staff is increadble and always willing to assist you with a smile on their face.

If you are planning a trip to Angkor Wat then I highly recommend Anantara Siem Reap! I have already rebooked for another visit.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Meg E

Chum Reap Sou!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa. I am pleased to read your review and that we were able to provide you a memorable experience of this wonderful destination.

At Anantara, we believe in delivering indigenous experiences to our guests and I am delighted that you enjoyed your welcome ride to the hotel in our elegant remorks (tuk-tuks) which allows you immediately to experience the most traditional and favored transpor mode here in Siem Reap

Indeed our tranquil and boutique resort is a few minutes ride away from the airport and similarly to the center of town. Allowing you the convenience and time to explore this city of wonders. Thank you for your special recognition of our associates and your comments will be shared with the team

Should your future plans involve Siem Reap, please feel free to contact me directly and it will be my pleasure to assist personally

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This was a surprise trip for me on my 41st birthday. Visiting the temples in Siem Reap, especially Angkor Wat, was one number 5 on my bucket list, of which I happily crossing out. The staff at Anantara made the trip very special, and I would definitely return back if I get a chance again in the future. I have stayed at many Anantara resorts, and this one tops them all, simply because of the staff attitude and willingness to help. The resort itself is small, with only 39 rooms, but the rooms are quite spacious and has all the necessary comforts of a 5-star hotel. There are two showers, and even a Cambodian style bath and a modern bath-tub. The resort was a great escape from the heat and dust outside. Highly recommend for individuals or family visiting this area of the world.

Room Tip: If you like to swim, get a room on the ground floor. Very easy access.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Chum Reap Sou!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience here at Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa. I am pleased that you stayed with us to celebrate your special day and that our team were able to make it a very memorable experience indeed.

I have shared your feedback with our resort team and they will take special pride in being recognised for making your stay an exceptional one

I am pleased also that you appreciated our tranquil resort and the elegant and most spacious room we offer here at Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa

Certainly should your future plans take you back here in the city of Wonders, please do contact me directly

Warm wishes from the resort team and I

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This is a great hotel, not just their facilities, but most important is their staff. They are friendly and helpful, smart and warmth, including cold towel when you are back from your tour. Location is good as it avoid crowd from pub street, and also have a very quiet environment so that it can provide a very relaxing place for me who are from the large city. Also, thanks for a guy ( I forgot to ask his name) who took my order of room service and sent them to my room. He is nice and warmth. Anyway, I love this hotel and look forward to stay there again as this hotel makes very guest feel like they are being treated like VIP.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Chum Reap Sou!

Warm greetings from Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa. Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely experience here on Trip Advisor.

We are of course very proud of our lovely resort but most important of all are our resort team and I would like to thank you for your special recognition of our associates and the warmth, personalized service we provided during your stay with us

Indeed, our location is ideal, providing a relaxed environment after a day exploring this wonderful city yet a few minutes ride away should you wish to immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of pub street and the old market

Warm wishes from the resort team and I. Please feel free to contact me directly for future planned visit and indeed should any of your friends/colleagues wish to visit this lovely destination

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We just recently stayed in the Anantara Angkor Resort and Spa for our honeymoon. From the moment we arrived to the hotel we were welcomed by Sokrit the friendliest concierge ever and the elegance and warmth of Ms. Olivia Hsu, Guest Relations Manager. They greated us with cocktails and beautiful lotus flowers. They already knew we were in our honeymoon so they suggested plans for our type of trip and sent a bottle of champagne and chocolates to our room. The rooms are elegantly furnished with a mix of modern amenities and local decor and they all face the ever so relaxing pool.
The most amazing thing was that they set up a romantic private dinner for the two of us in the courtyard surrounded by petals and candles. Our concierge Sokrit left the cutest farewell note that we kept and brought back home. The personalized attention from the entire staff of Anantara made our stay in Siem Reap unforgettable. I would gladly recommend the Anantara Angkor Resort & Spa to anyone!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Chum Reap Sou!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing to stay with Anantara Angkor Resort & spa and for taking the time to share your exceptional experience with us.

Congratulations on your special day and I am pleased that we were able to make your honeymoon a memorable experience. Your special mention of Olivia and Sokrit is most appreciated and your overall experience will be shared with the team.

We take pride in providing personalized experience and the little details that matters. Our resort is unique in Siem Reap, well located in a tranquil setting away form the hustle and bustle yet a few minutes ride in our lovely remorks (tuk-tuks)

Please do recommend our resort and feel free to contact me directly for future assistance when planning a visit to Siem Reap