We were lucky enough to stay with Mr. Pak and his staff in February. A lovely room, lovely setting and just the best staff out there. Attentive to our every need, they even happily held our luggage after we checked out while we did our final touring of the temples and gave us a room to use at no cost so that we could shower before leaving for the airport.
Also wish we had had more meals there as the food is simply delicious and very well priced. It is definitely the ONLY place to stay in Siem Reap.
The pool area was great and the garden setting made you feel as if you were in a much more expensive setting. Thanks to all for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort