We stayed here for 5 nights. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The gardens and pool were incredibly well maintained. It is a quiet hotel for such a central location. But the best part about staying here was definitely the staff. In the words of my 7 year old "they really care about us". Breakfast was great. We had dinner here one evening when we were too tired to venture out and it was extremely tasty as well. The hotel can organise tuk tuk drivers for you at a good rate. For the price, I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap