Spent 3 nights at the Sonalong last week with our intrepid family.
Rooms were very refreshing, clean bathroom, excellent cooling system and the pool very nice. Enjoyed the meals, next time i visit SR i will def consider staying at Sonalong. The laundry service not to be be faulted, all clothes returned dry and ironed. (have had it returned damp in other tropical countries)...A nice stroll into town..made easier once you know where to go lol, we got lost coming home but that was our fault..too busy looking at sights and not landmarks :)
My only complaint is that we did not stay longer :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort