I booked in here for one night and ended up staying two. I was lucky to have a very spacious room with a balcony and the gardens beneath are full of trees and plants. I enjoyed chilling out by the pool during the day or after a hard days temple seeing. Breakfast included is a bonus also. I was unfortunate to have an accident whilst in Siem Riep and the hotel manager Hak went above and beyond to ensure that i received medical treatment and felt alright. Being a short walk from the river , market, pub street etc I would definitely recommend this place to my friends. They also sorted out a driver for me and my friend to visit the Kampong Pluck floating market
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap