I spent two nights here in Room 202. My friend stayed in Room 108. We both enjoyed the experience. Mr. Hack is the manager, and he deserves credit for making sure everything runs smoothly here. Rooms are nicely furnished with very comfortable bed and bedding, overhead fan and good quiet A/C. Nice clean bathroom with large shower head and chair in the shower. Balcony is very comfortable with two lounge chairs and overhead fan. Pool has comfortable lounges. Breakfast is excellent and cooked to order.The staff is pleasant and attentive. Seeing the temples in SR is a hot, dusty and tiring experience and I couldn't wait to get back to the room, take a shower and relax on the balcony.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort