This is a nice, small hotel with nice landscape and a great pool. The staff was friendly, helpful and would fulfill you requests even if they had to consult another staff member. The tuk-tuk drivers they provided were outstanding; honest, friendly and fun! The room was nice, but the bed was very firm. The shower was awkward because there was a built in bench right below the shower head. The location was about a 10 minute walk to all the restaurants and shops. It was kind of a dark street, but seemed safe to walk anytime (if in doubt, take a tuk-tuk into town). Lastly, as a younger traveler, this hotel seems to attract an older crowd of travelers (if that matters to you).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap