What a fantastic place. Location is ideal 10 min stroll into "town" but several restaurants and little shops within 5 minutes. Quiet and peaceful. Beautiful gardens and lovely pool (I swam laps everyday with no problem). the pool area is just lovely and relaxing. Great little bar with cocktails. Delicious fresh and plentiful breakfasts. Spacious room, with tea and coffee, lovely verandah overlooking the garden. Above all really lovely staff- without exception helpful humble and happy smiling faces. (and many of them are studying as well as working 9 hour days 7 days a week). These young folks are truly inspiring. Anyone who cannot see that, well I would say the issue is their own and not the staff. They are a reall credit to the hotel and the country. We would not hesitate to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap