I am just back from Sonalong Boutique Village. It is really cosy, boutique place surrounded with gardens - nice atmosphere !!
Location is not that in the centre; actually in walking distance (10-15 mins) but local taxi is more recommended in night time. Room is moderated size with a nice balcony. Staff are very friendly and service-minded.
Overall, great place to stay and return !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap