There are a whole lot of places in Siem Reap to choose from. This one is fine as a mid priced, boutique hotel. It was clean, quiet, and friendly. Rooms are big, somewhat simple. However at the price it is a value. The pool is really nice. Breakfast is included in the rate. Personally I would pass and have a better breakfast somewhere else. There was nothing wrong with my breakfast, it is just boring and there are better places to go and have it. If they offer transport to and from the airport do not take a tuk tuk. It is much to hot and dusty. The hotel's owner lives on site, this is a real plus. He runs a tight ship. Do ask him about where to go and what to see. The hotel is more than OK to help make dinner bookings for you. I will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort