Mr Hak, whom I've known for years, is a first-class manager. With him in charge, the smooth running of the hotel is guaranteed.
Everything about this hotel is exemplary. The room was luxurious and a real bargain for 48 dollars; the small pool is well maintained; the garden - the whole place is a tropical garden - is beautiful; the food and service are good.
Siem Reap town centre is a 15-minute walk away, or a one-dollar tuk-tuk ride.
Much better, I think, to stay in this small friendly hotel than in one of the expensive 'monster' hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Run by a friendly khmer manager who speaks excellent English, Sonalong Village is situated in a quiet area within walking distance of the main shops, restaurants and Old Market area in Siem Reap and just 15 minutes drive from the International Airport and the Ankor Temple complex. Surrounded by beautiful flowery tropical gardens there are 8 double and 8 twin rooms, each with free Wifi, shower, A/C, ceiling fans, mini bar and private balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sonalong Boutique Village & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonalong Boutique Village Hotel Siem Reap
- Sonalong Boutique Village And Resort