“Golf in Cambodia ”
Review of Angkor Golf Resort

Angkor Golf Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: An award winning 18 Holes golf course designed by European legend, Sir Nick Faldo. Conveniently located 5 minutes from Siem Reap International Airport and 10 minutes from Siem Reap city center and the Angkor Wat
Reviewed October 4, 2017 via mobile

Superb golf course with excellent facilities. Practise ground was excellent. Our caddies were brilliant and the clubhouse staff were friendly and very helpful. Shout out to David, Director of Golf and fellow Yorkshireman and Head Professional Alan for taking time to chat with us. Definitely worthwhile adding this to your golfing bucket list. You will not be disappointed

David B, Manager at Angkor Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Stuart,

It's very rare that I get credit for being a Yorkshireman!
On a serious note, it was a pleasure to meet you at the course and we are grateful to you for sharing your experience. I trust the remainder of your trip goes well and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

All reviews
"golf balls"
"golfing experience"
"short game area"

Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

I had the most memorable golfing experience last week at Angkor Golf Resort .
Practise facilities are absolutely excellent
I was made to feel very welcome by the courteous staff
Food was great and ice cold towels at the end of the round just heavenly.
A most needed lesson from Alan has improved my alignment no end I'm now not aiming right and hitting left!!!
The course is hard ,no denighing that, but beautiful condition with great caddies
I wanted to put her in my suitcase and take her to Spain with me she was that knowledgeable shame my swing didn't compliment her knowledge!!!
All in all I highly recommend the course , not the cheapest but as my wise ol mum says - you get what you pay for!!

Dear David,

It was a pleasure meeting you last week at Angkor Golf Resort.
Thank you for sharing your experiences and I'm pleased to hear that Alan 'straightened' you out at our Golf Academy! We'll be sure to share your comments with the team and we look forward to welcoming you back next year.

All the best,

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I played 9 holes with my teenage son during September 2017. The course was in very good condition and the greens were excellent. The caddies were reasonably knowledgeable and were especially patient with my son who is still learning.

The price was at the high end by Cambodian standards and what I would have expected to pay in higher cost Asian counties.

As usual... I donated my fair share of golf balls to the water as a sacrifice to the golf gods!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Angkor Golf. We are delighted that you enjoyed the golf course, services and facilities. I'm pleased to hear that your caddies were able to adapt and encourage your son as he learns the game. We wish him well as he progresses and enjoys a long golfing career! We will be sure to give special mention to his caddy.

With regards to the price, I can appreciate that golf can be an expensive activity. Whilst some costs in Cambodia may be lower than more developed countries, I must state that the golf course is of International standards. From design, construction, management and day-to-day maintenance.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Angkor Golf Resort offers extremely slick service, top class facilities, welcoming and attentive staff and a really great golf course suited to all abilities with a great mix of risk and reward and impeccable maintenance that ensures the course is always in excellent condition. The Golf Pass system - where everything you buy on the course, in the pro shop or at the restaurant after the round is stored on a card and paid at the end - is one that all courses in Cambodia should adopt as it is fast and efficient. Great practice range and locker rooms and the overall ambience is of a very high standard. Not a cheap round but worth enquiring about special promotions for guests at certain hotels in town. Even at the regular walk-in rate this course offers value for money as everything is done very well.

David B, Manager at Angkor Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear Julian,

Thank you for visiting Angkor Golf Resort and taking the time to leave your feedback.
We very much appreciate your generous comments and we will share with the team.
We will continue to focus on the guest experience and look forward to welcoming you back soon.