“A tough test”
Review of Angkor Golf Resort

Angkor Golf Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: An award winning 18 Holes golf course designed by European legend, Sir Nick Faldo. Conveniently located 5 minutes from Siem Reap International Airport and 10 minutes from Siem Reap city center and the Angkor Wat
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Playing off 12 (my wife plays off 19) we found this course quite a challenge. It is pretty long (7279 yards, par 72) and although the fairways are quite generous there are lots of bunkers strategically placed and water on several holes which makes you have to really think. The greens are excellent - we were told paspallum grass by one of the staff but not exactly sure what that means but they were great with some challenging undulations. There was a very good driving range there as well.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

This course is in excellent shape & we found the caddies to be well informed. It is not for the faint hearted as water comes in to play on many of the holes.

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Great Golf Courses in Cambodia and a lot of thought has been put into the planning, however I must say that I can't help feeling just a tad guilty for playing golf at a price that would feed a Cambodian family for a month and anyway it's far too hot to golf over ther even for Australians like us.

1  Thank dragon
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Practice range is unlimited and the course is prestige. Always felt like I had the course to myself. I played 3 times in one week and never had to wait on anything. Very seldomly saw a group in front or behind me. Great pace.

3  Thank Chris H
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Even though we aren't the best golfers, the caddies try and guide you where possible. Nothing is too much trouble. A fantastic day out

3  Thank Robyn10_10