“Wonderfull green !”
Review of Angkor Golf Resort

Angkor Golf Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: An award winning 18 Holes golf course designed by European legend, Sir Nick Faldo. Conveniently located 5 minutes from Siem Reap International Airport and 10 minutes from Siem Reap city center and the Angkor Wat
Reviewed June 1, 2011

Love the green, love the golf and the staff. when an hotel on it ?
Bring your owns to avoid extra charges.

1  Thank MarieLMBrest

Reviewed March 18, 2011

This is by far the best course in Cambodia. Great condition of the course and wonderful attending caddies will make your day.

Reviewed February 27, 2011

I played twice and it was so fancy, especially I challenged hole 13, but failed to get par. I will come again to meet wonderful staff there.

1  Thank mammoth_lakes
Reviewed December 15, 2010

Playing this course is a real moment of golf and pleasure.
The course (designed by Nick Faldo) is very well maintened and beautiful
Staff and caddies are effective and profesionnal.
This course is not recommended to players with a hcp higher than 20-25 because of the multiple and large bunkers and water hazards.

1  Thank The_Blue_Ocean
CandraTanpatti, Management Representative at Angkor Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2010

Thank you for your review and I'm glad you had a great time in Angkor Golf Resort. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 10, 2010

Angkor Golf Resort was a fun place to play with an immaculate resort style course and very friendly people. I played the blue tees (about 6650 yds) and my index is 11. The course was straight forward with wide fairways. The bunkers and water hazards don't have to come into play unless you want to challenge them. I played twice on a Saturday between 8:30AM and 2:30PM with a caddy and a cart. I felt like I had the course to myself. I will surely come back and play again.

My only suggestion is that they speed up the greens. They claimed they were rolling about an 8. They were in perfect condition.

2  Thank Singaporemark986